For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,800+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an independent subsidiary of the Deutsche Börse Group. Following the recent merger with Axioma, we leverage the combined strength of our brands to provide an industry-leading, full, front-to-back offering for our clients, with SimCorp as the overarching company brand and Axioma as a key product brand.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential
Why this role is important to us
As a global leader in our space, we aim to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology-enabled services business while sustaining our track record of double-digit, highly profitable growth. To further support, enable, and drive this journey in Client Services, we are expanding our Business Performance & Strategy team in Client Services and are now recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join our team.
This role will be central to strengthening Client Services processes for strategy execution and organizational learning through excellence in project management, stakeholder engagement, communication, and change management. Reporting to the Director of Knowledge Management & Learning Strategy and will be part of a small but high-impact team working with stakeholders across Client Services and other parts of SimCorp.
What you will be responsible for
- Project Framework: Develop and execute a framework for project oversight, governance, and support, ensuring that strategic projects in Client Services are executed effectively and aligned with business objectives.
- Project Management and Reporting: Manage or support projects related to strategy execution and organizational learning. Deliver pertinent information to the relevant stakeholders for timely decision-making.
- Change Management and Communication: Support change initiatives through crafting compelling storylines and associated material. Schedule and manage events and communication channels with the Client Services leadership team.
- Facilitation and Coordination: Design, coordinate, and facilitate engaging and outcome-oriented workshops and events. Support a value- and accountability-based approach to project prioritization and execution.
What we value (our requirements)
- Relevant higher education degree or at least 3 years of work experience in a similar role or as a project manager
- Strong collaboration skills with a wide range of stakeholders across an organization. Team player with a strong can-do attitude and learning mindset
- Structured, detail-oriented, and analytical approach to business problem solving
- Curious to help improve the pace of transformation and ramp up strategy execution and organizational learning
- Persistent in implementing both structural and behavioral change
- Natural self-starter who can work independently by taking end-to-end ownership of tasks
- Business fluent in English
- Hands-on experience from a Transformation Office, Project Management Office, or alike is a plus
- Experience with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Planner, Azure Devops, etc. is a plus
- Experience using PowerBI for reporting or PowerAutomate is a plus
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Fedja Pade, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.