Senior Business Consultant– ABOR
Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
Location: Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo, Copenhagen
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Senior business consultant to join our EMEA Consulting Services team which strives for consulting excellency, efficiency in configuration and standardization, knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions and market units. You will be part of the Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) Service Line. This Service Line is responsible for the implementation of accounting solutions in SimCorp Dimension and for our clients.
As part of your induction you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension Academy.
- You will take over a range of tasks in a project team: Your main mission consists in advising and assisting clients with the use of SimCorp Dimension in their daily operational work. You act as a facilitator between the end-users of financial institutions and their new financial system dealing with their specific business requirements and covering the complete value chain of asset management.
- You conduct workshops to explore client requirements working with clients and SimCorp’s team to help capture, define and suggest the most adapted solution;
- You build, deliver and test configuration work in aspects of SimCorp Dimension based on client requirements (mainly but not exclusively in fund accounting and accounting)
- You advise on process improvements through better use of Simcorp Dimension and you contribute to improve and document best practices for implementations.
- You follow the budget of your stream and coordinate the team you work with.
- You constantly expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients’ business in order to ensure that clients get the optimal value/ outcome out of their Simcorp Dimension usage
- You contribute to the knowledge sharing within service line projects and tasks
- You work in close cooperation with the project manager and have key role in leading projects to success
- You identify opportunities to offer tailored services beyond the project scope to our customers in your role as a trusted advisor
- You contribute to improving best practices for implementation processes and promote topics across projects
- You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. You have in-depth knowledge about the business at asset managers, fund managers, insurers or banks. In addition you bring with you:Degree in economics, (economic) mathematics/computer science or similar qualification
- Work experience as a Senior Business Analyst or Consultant from asset managers, asset servicers, insurance or consulting firms (5 years minimum)
- You are familiar with investment accounting within Europe (IFRS9, local Gaap) / fund accounting
- Ideally you are familiar with the implementation of software which is similar to SimCorp Dimension
- Autonomous and analytical way of working
- Strong communication and consulting skills and a high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel
- Team spirit and a talent to share your knowledge
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
We offer an excellent training program including a Services Academy with tailor-made trainings for our consultants as well as mentoring programs. In addition you have the opportunity/possibility to obtain a certification in project management or as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified International Investment Analyst (CIIA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM).
What makes working at SimCorp so special?
At SimCorp you work with highly skilled and helpful colleagues in a global enterprise: more than 50 nationalities in locations in more than 20 countries. Life balance is important to us: We offer individual flexibility, e.g. through home office and a sabbatical program.
We maintain an informal way of communicating and take on our responsibilities with dedication, team spirit and humour. We also organize regular “Sim“ activities in the field of sports, wellness, social affairs and team building.
Please contact Michael Paterson, Recruitment EMEA, for further information. For a more complete understanding of SimCorp’s activities and corporate culture, see this video from our top management at http://www.simcorp.com/en/about/career/working-at-simcorp
Please send us your application online stating the desired salary and earliest possible starting date.