Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join our EMEA Consulting Services team which strives for consulting excellency, efficiency in configuration and standardization, knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions and market units. You will be part of the Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) Service Line. This Service Line is responsible for the implementation of accounting solutions in SimCorp Dimension and for our clients.
As part of your induction you will be hands-on in our software system and attend the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension Academy. You will report to the Senior Manager, Consulting Services – Accounting & Operations.
As a Senior Consultant you will take over a range of tasks in a project team, such as:
- Be responsible for major parts of SimCorp Dimension implementation projects: You anticipate client needs based on your understanding of the relevant business processes in fund accounting and accounting at banks, asset managers and/or asset owners and act as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Design and configure solutions across multiple modules and/or project streams and design solutions that enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes
- Advise on and improve best practices for implementation processes as well as product and service offerings
- Identify opportunities for growth and explore new ideas, feeding this back to the organisation and supporting its development
- Participate in sales processes when required to position SimCorp concepts and offerings
- Instruct and mentor less experienced colleagues on the job and share knowledge with colleagues on an international level
You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. In addition, you have the below qualifications or desire to learn:
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or similar qualification
- Work experience as an Analyst or Consultant from asset managers, asset servicers, insurance or consulting firms
- You are familiar with investment accounting within Europe (IAS39, IFRS9, local Gaap) or with fund accounting – ideally you have practical experience in this area.
- Ideally you have SimCorp Dimension experience or you are familiar with implementing and configuring financial software
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- High degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in German and English, additional language abilities would be a plus
- Readiness to travel
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please submit your application as soon as possible.