Senior Business Consultant – Accounting
Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension® projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
Locations: Barcelona or Madrid.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the
world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues
with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse
perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth
and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the fruitful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and in at least one process domain in the Accounting and Operations Service Line.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will be part of a team in Professional Services to support our clients by providing best practice market solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond. You will work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp.
You will be working in a team, implementing the solution or servicing our clients in their post implementation phases.
As part of the team, you will be using your coordination skills and know-how to closely collaborate with Client stakeholders and SimCorp internal stakeholders in providing Investment solutions.,
As part of your induction, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
What you will be responsible for
- Contributing to all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementation projects
- Advise on process improvements through better use of SimCorp Dimension and you contribute to improve and document best practices for implementations.
- Mapping to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes; designing and configuring a customized solution or enhancing best practices
- Assisting the client in developing an overall test strategy, test plans, and in the execution of test cases
- Facilitation workshops to gather requirements for new and existing clients
- Mentoring, coaching, and enabling colleagues to secure the project deliveries
- Continuously expand your knowledge on our solutions and standards
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above.
How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at :
- Finance knowledge:
- Investment accounting within Europe (IAS39, IFRS9, Spanish Gaap), Fund accounting, Fiscality
- Regulatory reporting (CNMV, Estados reservados) is a plus
- Efficient consulting skills
- Experience in software implementation projects
- Enthusiasm to learn and use new software
- Desire to act as a mentor and coach to less experienced colleagues and work in a collaborative environment
- Good English as it is our corporate language and is used in all communications. An another European language is also appreciated (French, Spanish, German or else)
An attractive salary, bonus scheme are essential for any work agreement. However, in
SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we
provide remote work flexibility, peer coaching, continuous training and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Azeta GUITI (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more
about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you
are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV
anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to support
you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience
positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process, you will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.