Business Consultant – Data Integration
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in our employees' continual growth and development so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While focusing to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
High-quality, performing, secure, and cost-effective software is at the core of what we do. To build and maintain this software, Data Integration Consultants are essential to us.
You will be working in an agile team of about X people. The Integration, Data and Communication teams enable SimCorp clients to handle their data portfolio end to end and integrate with all kinds of data sources and technologies to steer business operations.
What you will be responsible for
In your daily work, you will collaborate with your team to:
- Technical design, build and delivery of integration solutions for SimCorp Dimension system according to client requirements
- Unit test, document and demo solutions built
- Prepare test cases, support System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Gather, understand, and document client technical requirements
- Participate remotely in implementation projects around the world
- Collaborate with colleagues from the team and other teams (also remote)
- Share your knowledge across the team and company
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Degree in studies related to Computer Science, Business Administration or Finance
- Experience in implementation projects in relation to systems integration in FinTech sector
- Experience with integrating financial IT systems and creating reports
- Experience with data imports, data transformations and data exports
- Experience with working in an international environment with daily use of English
- Experience with software development
- Basic knowledge of investment finance (e.g. financial instruments, capital markets)
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of industry standards (e.g. SWIFT, Bloomberg)
- Experience working as a business consultant
- Experience with system testing, configuration, documentation and sharing knowledge
- Can analyse complex data and information
- Programming skills
- Knowledge of XML/XSLT
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere and MQ Series
- Experience in working with SQL and relative databases
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Hanna Brzózka, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimСorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.