Do you want to be part of a team delivering implementation projects? Do you want to grow your career in an international company at the intersection of Finance and IT? We would like to hear from you!
SimCorp is a global provider of investment management software solutions and services to international financial institutions. Our front to back system SimCorp Dimension® is used by more than 200 clients world-wide.
You will join our Accounting & Operations team and be part of the Accounting Book of Records (ABOR) Service Line. The team is responsible for the implementation of financial accounting solutions in SimCorp Dimension and for our clients. You will contribute to implementation projects and build bridges between our customers and our innovative software.
We are looking for a candidate with knowledge and experience in accounting for financial instruments - in particular knowledge of established accounting rules, such as IAS 39, IFRS 9 or local GAAP in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
Your journey in SimCorp starts with our three weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy. You will learn our software system “hands-on”. Your intro will also be supported by a coach from your team who will guide you throughout the first few months in your role as Senior Business Consultant in implementation project teams.
- Be responsible for parts of SimCorp Dimension implementation projects
- Anticipate client needs based on your understanding of the relevant business processes in fund accounting and accounting at banks, asset managers or asset owners and act as a trusted advisor to the client
- Design and configure solutions across modules and project streams that enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes
- Improve and advise on best practices for implementation processes as well as product and service offerings
- Identify opportunities for growth and explore new ideas, feeding this back to the organization and supporting its development
- Instruct and mentor less experienced team members on the job and share knowledge with colleagues on an international level
- Work experience as an Analyst or Consultant at an asset manager, asset servicer, insurer or consulting firm
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar qualification
- Familiar with investment accounting, (IAS 39, IFRS 9, local GAAP e.g. UGB in Austria, HGB in Germany) or fund accounting (Fondsbuchhaltung / Kapitalanlagebuchhaltung)
- Hands-on experiences with accounting of financial instruments and life-cycle events as well as accounting closing processes and financial reporting are desirable
- Ideally experience in implementing and configuring financial software
- Autonomous and methodical way of working
- Very good communication and consulting skills
- Good German and English skills
- Some readiness to travel with flexibility to work from home or remote for our clients from our offices
Your career at SimCorp
Be invited to explore our great career opportunities over time - also on an international level. Find out what suits you best individually - be it in project management, in our customer success team, more sales-oriented roles or management. To support your journey we offer training and mentoring programs. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
Some of the benefits that we offer
Besides a very attractive compensation we offer a variety of benefits such as the SimCorp share program, flexibility for home office work incl. an ergonomic desk and office chair for working from home, and life balance elements such as well-being weeks and a sabbatical program - just to mention a few.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view. Together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn more about working in SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you!
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Rita Jeziorowski by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed. Please submit your application (in English) as soon as possible. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email.