Senior Business Consultant - Investment
Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension® projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
Locations: Paris, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances its portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join our EMEA Consulting Services team, which strives for consulting excellency, efficiency in configuration and standardization as well as knowledge sharing and collaboration across divisions and market units. As a Senior Business Consultant in the Investments team you are, or will become, a specialist within at least two of the following areas of SimCorp Dimension®:
- Portfolio management
- Trading and order management
- Compliance, regulatory and internal restrictions
- Instrument valuation and analytics (theoretical pricing)
You will be exposed to the complete spectrum of financial instruments and their valuation, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives. Furthermore, you will work with all processes related to your area of specialization.
As part of your introduction you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system and attend the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
As a Senior Business Consultant you will take over a range of tasks in a project team, such as:
- Be responsible for major parts of SimCorp Dimension® implementation projects: You anticipate client needs based on your understanding of the relevant business processes around Risk Management, Valuation and Analytics at asset managers or asset owners and act as a trusted advisor to the client
- Design and configure solutions across multiple modules and/or project streams and design solutions that enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes
- Advise on and improve best practices for implementation processes as well as product and service offerings
- Identify opportunities for growth and explore new ideas, feeding this back to the organisation and supporting its development
- Participate in sales processes when required to position SimCorp concepts and offerings
- Instruct and mentor less experienced colleagues on the job and share knowledge with colleagues on an international level
You like to deep dive into business processes in investment management and enjoy modelling them in our software. In addition, you have the following qualifications or willingness to learn:
- Proven track record as an Analyst, Business Analyst or Implementation Consultant for asset managers, asset owners, banks or consulting firms
- Excellent know-how in instrument valuation and analytics (theoretical pricing)
- Knowledge in any of the additional areas is considered an advantage:
- Portfolio Management
- Trading and Order Management
- Compliance, Regulatory and internal restrictions
- FRM, CFA, CIPM or other relevant certifications/designations are desirable
- Ideally, you have SimCorp Dimension® experience or you are familiar with implementing and configuring similar financial investment software
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics, computer science or similar qualification
- Independent and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Strong communication and consulting skills
- High degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work for SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Azeta GUITI, Talent Acquisition Partner, by email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.