Would you like to join SimCorp’s Regulatory Center of Excellence forming part of our growing XaaS Delivery (Everything as a Service) in the area Accounting & Operations? Would you like to help materialize SimCorp North America’s growth potential in the insurance industry?
SimCorp provides first class IT solutions for the world’s leading financial institutions and equity funds. More than 200 customers world-wide use our front-to-back investment management software system, SimCorp Dimension, to manage their assets. We continuously enhance SimCorp Dimension to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
Our Regulatory Center of Excellence provides a broad range of services and has added NAIC Reporting (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) to its service portfolio. We are looking for a Senior Business Consultant or Business Consultant who will be responsible for keeping SimCorp’s standard component up to date.
- Implementing and continuously improving our standard component
- Analyzing new and upcoming requirements by running impact assessments on SimCorp Dimension
- Consolidating functional enhancement requests for SimCorp Dimension and coordinating delivery with Offer Management
As part of SimCorp's growing XaaS Delivery organization you will work with our experts in providing solutions and services to the SimCorp market units globally. This is an environment of continuous change and fast learning which requires a solid mix of market experience in the area of regulations and SimCorp Dimension expertise. The global reach of the Regulatory Center of Excellence will give you exposure to different market units as well as all parts of SimCorp’s internal organization.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in SimCorp Dimension or similar software systems with a focus on data management, trade processing and/or investment accounting
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or similar degree
- Excellent analytical skills to handle the complex business solution
- Ability to bridge the gap between regulatory requirements and the technical implementation in SimCorp Dimension
- Very good communication skills
- Experience in working in globally matrixed organizations
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to travel up to 20%
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the job; please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis