Do you want to be a key player in SimCorp Dimension® projects and part of a team of professionals with a proven track record in delivering successful projects?
SimCorp is one of the world's leading investment management software and service providers globally to international financial institutions. SimCorp continuously enhances its portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are looking for a Senior Business Consultant to join our EMEA Consulting Services team, which strives for efficiency in configuration and standardization leading to excellence in implementation and consultancy. You will be part of the IBOR Service Line which provides SimCorp Dimension® clients with an Investment Book of Record to enable investment decisions based on accurate consolidated positions and valuations in real-time and thereby help them to grow their business.
The IBOR team is responsible for implementing the trade processing of financial instruments and the following solutions in SimCorp Dimension®: Reconciliation, Settlement, Corporate Actions, Cash & Securities and Collateral Management. You will be working with the complete spectrum of lifecycle events of financial instruments, from plain vanilla equity and fixed income instruments to complex OTC derivatives. Furthermore, you will work with all processes related to your area of specialization.
Part of your introduction will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system during the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension® Academy.
- Be responsible for major parts of SimCorp Dimension® implementation projects: You anticipate client needs based on your understanding of the relevant business and lifecycle processes of financial instruments at banks, asset managers and/or insurers and act as a trusted advisor to the clients
- Design and configure solutions based on SimCorp’s standards across multiple modules and/or project streams that enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes
- Improve and advise on best practices for implementation processes as well as product and service offerings
- Identify opportunities for growth and explore new ideas, feeding this back to the organization and supporting its development
- Participate in sales processes when required to position SimCorp concepts and offerings
- Instruct and mentor less experienced team members on the job and share knowledge with colleagues on an international level
- Degree in economics, finance, mathematics/computer science or similar qualification
- Experience as an Analyst or (Implementation) Consultant from banks, asset managers, insurers or consulting firms in trade processing incl. SWIFT
- Excellent know-how in trade processing / lifecycle events of financial instruments from the banking, asset management and/or insurance environment
- CIIA, CFA or other relevant certifications/designations are desirable
- Familiar with implementing and configuring financial software
- Autonomous and analytical way of working
- Team spirit and a desire to share your knowledge
- Excellent communication and consulting skills and a high degree of commercial awareness, customer orientation and quality consciousness
- Fluency in German and English. Additional language abilities would be of advantage
- Readiness to travel with flexibility to work from home or remote from our offices
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. You will have excellent opportunities to explore further career perspectives, e.g. in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level. We offer an excellent training program with tailor-made training for our consultants such as the Customer Engagement Academy. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work for SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.