Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities,
educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
At SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends. The main purpose of this role is to lead the strategic design and advise on best practices of the implementation of SimCorp Dimension within a client’s environment. The role contributes to all aspects of the delivery of SimCorp Dimensions, including design, configuration, integration, training, and standard solutions.
What you will be responsible for
- Leading with your expertise within SimCorp Dimension including the Investment Accounting, Financial Accounting and Fund Accounting domains.
- Advising with your ABOR industry knowledge (preferably IFRS9 experience)
- Spearheading all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Conducting workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and SimCorp's team to help capture, define, and agree on functional and technical requirements.
- Setting up prototypes to verify requirements.
- Documenting the proposed design in Analysis and Design documents.
- Consulting with clients on best practices for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- Performing configuration hand-over to the client.
- Supporting the client with the testing of functionality.
- Documenting the solution implemented at the client and contribute to our global standard product offerings in SimCorp.
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients' business to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- Solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate across APAC.
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Accounting accreditation (CPA/CFA).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Experience and knowledge within accounting standards / regulations e.g. IFRS9, USGAAP, Tax
- Several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension solutions, covering the following topics:
- Investment/Financial Accounting
- Fund Accounting
- General Ledger Accounting
- Proven ability to think conceptually and to deliver practical results.
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
- Great people and relationship-building skills across all levels of client stakeholders.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with David Wisemantel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to support you discover the right role.