Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
We are currently looking for a Business Consultant with fluent German to join our Advanced Delivery Center (ADC) in Warsaw, SimCorp's Centre of Excellence for configuration. Business Consultants in the ADC further extend the configuration standards of SimCorp Dimension to tailor and deploy these at the customers.
In this role you will contribute to the effective delivery of SimCorp Dimension, working primarily with banking topics. You will be collaborating with team members in the ADC and remotely with the implementation project team in Germany. The team is dedicated to one of SimCorp’s key clients in the banking sector in Germany and you will have lots of interaction with the client.
What you will be responsible for
- Participating in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including business analysis, configuration, integration, and test
- Documenting client requirements and mapping to SimCorp Dimension functions and processes, identifying process improvements and efficiencies where possible
- Designing and delivering an overall solution set to meet client requirements, modelling operational workflows around SimCorp Dimension, customizing, and developing and delivering new configuration solutions
- Assisting the client in developing an overall test strategy and test plans and providing end user training, allowing the client to maintain SimCorp Dimension and optimize its usage
- Constantly expanding your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the client’s business to ensure that the client gets the optimal configuration and workflow
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- Several years of experience in the Financial or FinTech industry
- Experience in business analysis and projects
- Good knowledge about the processes in banking (in one or more areas such as payments, legal reporting or accounting) or in investment management
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Sciences, Engineering or similar
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- IT affinity and enthusiasm to learn and use new software
- German language skills C1 (for communication with German clients both verbally and in writing)
- English language skills, minimum B2
- CFA would be a plus
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses (starting from a 3-week SimCorp Dimension® Academy)
- German and English language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
In addition, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development in an international environment: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Hanna Brzózka on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please submit your application via our career site. Applications are continuously assessed. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to assist you to discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.