SimCorp provides IT solutions to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leading system and used by more than 170 buy-side institutions to manage their assets. SimCorp Asia is responsible for customers across Australasia. We implement SimCorp Dimension and extend its use at our renowned customer base in the investment management industry.
You will be responsible for delivering processes and solutions, which will be used by our clients on a global basis. In principle, you will actively contribute towards;
- the implementation of solutions in collaboration with seasoned professionals ensuring solution resilience through high quality of the delivered solutions.
- success in implementation projects to further develop our solutions and to secure our offering remains up to date.
- Taking on the role of a trusted advisor to implementation teams and clients particularly during the scope clarification, design and configuration phases.
You will be expected to take an active role to improve implementation expertise and know-how of relevant consultants within our market unit and beyond.
As a Senior Business Consultant, you will contribute to development of our market unit’s knowledge and contributing to achieve customer satisfaction and driving our client’s projects to success.
Product and solution Knowledge:
- Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Provide feedback to Service Line leads and management to actively participate in the roadmap definition by specifying enhancements in line with the prospects' requests and global industry trends.
- Share knowledge in overall functionalities of Service Lines.
- Participate in all aspects of SimCorp Dimension implementations, including design, configuration, integration, and test.
- Conduct workshops to explore client requirements, working with clients and internal teams to help capture, define, and agree on system functional requirements.
- Document the proposed design in analysis and design documents.
- Consult with clients on standard platform offerings for the work stream and configure SimCorp Dimension in line with best practices established through previous implementations.
- Perform configuration hand-over to the client.
- Support the client with the testing of functionality.
- Document the solution implemented at the client and contribute to improving and documenting best practices for implementations in SimCorp.
- Constantly willing to expand your knowledge of SimCorp Dimension and the clients’ businesses in order to ensure that clients get the optimal configuration and workflow.
- Review and assess available commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences.
- Continuously identify market trends, and competitive intelligence in the respective service lines.
- Challenge the status quo and "the way we do things" when they are no longer appropriate.
- ensure that our clients achieve the full business value from implementing our solutions.
- Provide feedback in efforts to continuously improve our solutions and practices based on market changes and on feedback from implementation projects.
You will be involved in solving complex problems, from a system-oriented point of view, and you should expect some travel activities in this region as we operate as an APAC organization.
You enjoy being part of a project team as well as working with your colleagues towards success around activities on a day to day basis. Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success.
As a Senior Business Consultant , we trust you to have:
- Degree within Finance, Economics, Physics, Math, Science or Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of the common operating models applied by asset managers/asset owners/asset servicers globally
- Several years of experience supporting SimCorp Dimension solutions as a consultant
- Experience and knowledge of different financial instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, FX, Money Market, Derivatives, Alternative Investments and structured products.
- Exposure to processing different sets of asset classes.
- Involved in several SimCorp Dimension implementations from the initial stages of the project.
- Drive discussions with clients and challenge clients if required.
- Enjoy collaborating with various internal stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.