Would you like to work with finance business partnering and business controlling on a high level, supporting senior management in one of the largest divisions in SimCorp, our Client Services division? Then you might be Simcorp’s new Finance Business Partner.
Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make.
Why this role is important to us
As Senior Business Controller, you will have direct and daily interaction with senior business stakeholders across Client Services. You will drive financial insight and transparency, and ensure we get the most out of our new ERP system Workday and our forecast system Adaptive Planning. Together with our global finance organization, you will translate business decisions into financial outcomes, and use your financial insight to actively spar with, and challenge, the senior management team of Client Services.
You will work on reducing complexity, establishing effective financial processes, and further develop our key financial deliverables, including the budget, forecast and monthly management report. The monthly management report will be prepared by the FP&A team.
What you will be responsible for
Your key responsibilities, within the area of Client Services, will be to:
- Act as a trusted advisor and financial analyst to the management team
- Drive the communication around the financial performance your areas
- Be part of driving the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Be part of driving the development of financial transparency as well as financial analysis to proactively identify business opportunities
- Drive and/or contribute to finance- and business initiatives and projects
- Drive and/or contribute to the development and optimization of financial- and business processes and the use of financial applications, including our new ERP system Workday
- Perform ad-hoc business partnering and -controlling tasks
What we value (our requirements)
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- At least 3+ years of experience with financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support
- A structured and analytical mindset with a self-starter attitude
- The ability to work just as well independently, as in teams
- Brilliant collaboration and communication skills, bridging finance and business
- A high drive, a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize between multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and changing global environment
- An academic degree in management or finance
- Fluency in spoken and written English
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.