WHO WE ARE
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in
every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
As Senior Business Controller you will be part of the Market Unit FP&A team. You will be dedicated to the Sales Business line for EMEA, APAC and NA. It includes the Sales, the Customer Executive/Success Manager, and the Value Advisory organizations. You will be their key partner from the finance team.
You will help them to implement strong processes around the systems to elaborate their Financial Forecast on signed and potential Licenses. You will own and update the financial reporting tool for all the revenue forecasted through these processes, in alignment with the Management Teams and Group Finance. You will be the key support on the performance calculation for the leads.
You will also be a critical and challenging partner, when performing pipeline analysis, reviewing the actuals and complex License contracts. You will apply your analytical capabilities and controlling mindset when preparing budgets, forecasts, and other business critical deliverables, and will help drive the development of our underlying finance processes, financial applications, and data.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Implement strong tools and processes that can be used by the Sales Business leads to assess the pipeline and take decisions
- Implement processes to understand the Signed contracts and reflect their financial impacts on future revenue and growth of the Market Units
- Drive independently the yearly budget and monthly forecasting processes for all Licenses and maintenance revenue.
- Support some complex commission calculations on a Monthly basis
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders and departments across the entire organization to support the forecast and reporting exercise
- Contribute to the success of the implementation of a new budgeting & planning tool specifically for the Sales part
WHAT WE VALUE (OUR REQUIREMENTS)
- At least 3+ years of experience as a Business Controller, FP&A analyst or Financial Controller in a software or service company. An audit Background is seen as a plus
- Experience with financial planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support
- A structured and very analytical mindset
- Experience in organizing data and applying financial applications to improve on reporting and analytics
- Strong skills in implementing processes with multiple stakeholders and tools
- Knowledge of the software “Salesforce” and “Adaptive Planning” is a plus
- Great collaboration and communication skills, bridging finance and business
- A high drive, a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize between multiple stakeholders in a dynamic and changing environment
- An academic degree in finance or management
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Professional qualification – CIMA, ACCA is a plus
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.