In this interesting role you will advise our clients with your technical expertise and operate our investment management platform SimCorp Dimension for our clients. You will provide services for Application Administration, Batch processing, System Monitoring and deployments of SimCorp Dimension.
You will support clients remotely from our offices in Bad Homburg and have direct client contact. You will participate in all aspects of operating SimCorp Dimension and work closely with the technical teams of our clients and technical experts in SimCorp globally to provide excellent solutions for our clients.
- Deliver technical operational services to SimCorps clients:
- Monitor system and batch job processes
- Apply patches and new configuration
- Operate interfaces
- Incident & Problem Management
- Support the client operations of SimCorp Dimension with technical best practice recommendations
- Advise on process improvements through better operations of SimCorp Dimension
- Participate in operational meetings with clients for technical issues
- Play an active part in our global Technical Services Delivery network
- Master in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Economics or similar qualification
- Experience with operating standard applications, preferably in the financial sector or financial services industry
- Strong technical knowledge, ideally from a larger IT department or operational team (Systembetrieb)
- Skilled in at least one of the following areas: Windows Server administration, Oracle administration, PL/SQL, Scripting, XML/XSL or Virtualization (VMWare, Citrix)
- At least basic knowledge about processes in the investment industry and an interest to expand this
- Service-mindedness and a positive mindset
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and having a considerable impact on the results and solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and a solution and result oriented attitude
- Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met
- Fluency in German and English
Some of the benefits that we offer
- SimCorp share program
- Flexibility for home office work incl. ergonomic desk and chair
- Sabbatical program
- Company bike leasing (Dienstrad)
- Beverages/fruit for free and great, inexpensive canteen lunch
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions and services to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed. Please apply online via our career site.