Are you looking for a challenging and highly visible role in a leading global fintech company? We are on the search for an exceptional individual do join our corporate strategy team.
As a global leader in our space, we are on a mission to transform from a traditional enterprise software company into a technology enabled services business, while sustaining our track record of double-digit highly profitable growth. To further support, enable and drive this journey we're expanding our Strategy and Corporate Development function and are now recruiting for a Strategy Consultant to join our team.
This role will be central to the strengthening of our strategic analysis and problem-solving capability and is expected to deliver important insights and decision support to executive management.
The role reports to the Head of Group Strategy and will be part of a small high caliber team working with stakeholders across all parts of the organization.
- As Strategy Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Design and drive various kinds of strategic analysis to inform company decision making
- Develop insights about SimCorp’s competitive landscape, including M&A activity, and the key trends and forces impacting it
- Support corporate strategic planning and goal setting (incl. prepare various strategy meetings and events in the annual strategy cycle)
- Support and facilitate a varied range of strategic initiatives and business reviews across all business areas
- Develop and deliver effective presentation and decision materials
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders across the organization to identify, quantify, and address business improvement opportunities
- Participate in M&A and other corporate development activities.
- 2-5 years of experience from a top tier management consultancy
- Additional experience from a corporate strategy/development function is a plus
- Previous exposure to software development and/or investment management is a plus
- Solid program/project management skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, and creative problem-solving skills, with ability to focus on the details without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Ability to extract insights and conclusions from complex business problems, including synthesize findings and turn the essence into management presentation materials
- Excellent research, writing, listening and verbal communication skills
- Experience with workshop facilitation and presentation
- Great collaborative skills and ability to maneuver a large organization and form trusting relationships
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English no later than 31 October 2021.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharmini Deb, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Consultant.
We look forward to your application.