The SimCorp Datacare Advisory is a team of industry and data management experts with the primary goal of constantly building and operationalizing business know-how as part of SimCorp’s Data Service landscape. This does also include supporting the design and management of the existing data supply chain by creating and maintaining a holistic understanding of different data types / domains, how these are to be interpreted and finally used in the different business contexts.
As a Senior Data Advisor, you will be responsible to look after new client onboarding, monitoring vendor changes, maintaining the standard and customer specific data models and orchestrating change management activities for the SimCorp Datacare clients by liaising with internal service teams from IT and Data Operations. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Data Advisory team.
Furthermore, this role will also have direct customer contact by answering in depth data queries, providing advise how to use data discuss change impacts and support customer with changes in general.
Reports to: Head Data Advisory
- Create and maintain data standards (lookups, mappings, conventions, and rules), data models and data ontologies (how are data objects related to each other)
- Maintain meta data information documentation regarding data models, data interpretation, data lineage and utilization along the key processes and make it available to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and improve existing data governance processes and data quality controls of the data as well as interfaces utilized along the data supply chain to monitor and assess data content or technical changes.
- Monitor, track, and conduct assessment of all vendor related changes that impacts SimCorp Datacare and Enterprise Data Manager clients.
- Facilitate Change & Control Board (CCB) governance with internal service teams to prioritize and deliver the standard and client change requests.
- Design, maintain and improve a robust client onboarding framework for a seamless Datacare client onboarding.
- Serve as the “3rd level support” for data queries submitted by the customer and serve as quality gateway regarding data and change integrations.
- Support design and maintenance of an overall data test concepts and conduct regular data tests to assure data and service quality.
- Support Datacare Operations on various process improvement initiatives
- Advise clients on data needs and data usage for new requirements.
- Build and maintain in-depth know-how on industry and regulatory changes within data management.
- Shape and drive SimCorp customer community best practices for their clients
Education / Experience:
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance or engineering.
- Relevant experience in areas of Change Management with data vendor feeds (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.) 5-7 years
- Have good knowledge of financial products and markets including derivatives, structured instruments etc. 5-7 years.
- Have experience in requirements engineering, data modelling and full SDLC approach. 5-7 years
- Have an analytical approach, attention to detail, service mindset, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Process management, control and design experience are desired skills but not mandatory.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career