Data Advisor / Senior Data Advisor
SimCorp Datacare is a complete data management solution for pricing and reference data, provided as a Managed Service.
The SimCorp Datacare Advisory and change management service is a team of industry and data management experts who proactively monitor for any industry, regulatory and vendor feed changes that may have an impact on our client’s business operations. The Advisory Service proactively informs clients of these changes, and how best to adapt.
As a Senior Data Advisor you will be responsible to look after the client onboarding, monitoring vendor changes, maintaining the standard data model and orchestrating change management activities for the SimCorp Datacare clients by liaising with internal service teams from IT and Operations. You will be directly reporting to the head of Data Advisory team
- Create and maintain data standards (lookups, mappings, conventions and rules), data models and data ontologies (how are data objects related to each other)
- Maintain meta data information documentation regarding data models, data interpretation, data lineage and utilization along the key processes and make it available to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor, track and conduct assessment of all vendor related changes that impacts SimCorp Datacare and Enterprise Data Manager clients.
- Facilitate Change & Control Board (CCB) governance with internal service teams to prioritize and deliver the standard and client change requests.
- Design and implement a robust client onboarding framework for a seamless Datacare client onboarding
- Serve as the 3rd level support, advisor and quality gateway regarding data and change integrations related to data.
- Support design and maintenance of an overall data test concepts and conduct regular data tests to assure data and service quality.
- Support Datacare Operations on various process improvement initiatives.
- Advise clients on data needs and data usage for new requirements.
- Build and maintain in-depth know-how on industry and regulatory changes within data management.
- Shape and drive SimCorp community best practices for their clients
- Have a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance or engineering
- Relevant experience in areas of Change Management with data vendor feeds (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.)
- Have good knowledge of financial products and markets including derivatives, structured instruments etc.
- Have experience in requirements engineering, data modelling and full SDLC approach.
- Have an analytical approach, attention to detail, service mindset, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Process management, control and design experience are desired skills but not mandatory.