We are looking for experienced developers to join our Global Customer Support team with 100 dedicated consultants and developers. We deliver high-quality support to over 200 clients world-wide for their SimCorp Dimension investment management platform.
The Global Support team provides business and code solutions to problems within SimCorp products. As a Senior Developer you will be responsible to find solid solutions for varying challenges in collaboration with the team. As such you play an important role as a link between our clients in the market and software engineers in SimCorp's Product Development.
This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in a variety of disciplines, technical as well as business domains. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and international environment for a highly successful company listed on the Copenhagen stock exchange. Grow with us!
- Work with support consultants and other developers to analyze and solve issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at our clients, and create convincing solutions
- Co-operate with clients to understand their use of the system and translate this into code solutions
- Debug code and create business or technical solutions
- Create code specifications for the solutions
- Perform data adjustments in client installations
- Be an important interface to SimCorp’s Product Development
Working on weekends or public holidays is required from time to time to support our clients or do changes to client environments. Working outside normal business hours might also be required on occasion. – Some travel to our clients or other SimCorp offices may be required from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
- Relevant college diploma or university degree
- Programming experience, preferably in C# and readiness to learn other programming languages such as APL tryapl.org/
- Excellent analytical skills and a systematic and methodical approach to work
- A sense of quality, and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks and interests
- Experience in the financial services industry and a desire to build up knowledge in this field
- Curiosity to broaden your financial knowledge and always learn new things in a fast-changing environment
- Experience in handling complex and cognitively demanding situations
- Fluency in English. Local language skills, i.e. German skills for Germany and French skills for Belgium, would be a plus.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work to SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed. Please note that only applications sent through our system will be processed.