The challenge and the team
Become part of a strategically important business area – Client Services unit – supporting our clients on technical challenges around the world. We have a diverse team based in Copenhagen. This is a unique opportunity for a senior specialist who is interested in developing an automated delivery platform used to deliver Cloud Native SaaS offerings to our customers.
As a (senior) full-stack developer in our Cloud Native DevOps Center of Excellence (CoE), you will support a growing number of cloud native service development teams, as well as our global Site Reliability Engineering team, by developing standard components and best practices used to deliver multiple SaaS offerings consistently with high quality.
You will be part of a Scrum team responsible for providing working components and advice to your colleagues. You will help to enhance the delivery platform working closely with team members to refine requirements and deliver value to the organisation.
Qualities & Values
We expect that you like working in an agile setup and that you are a team player. You are proactive and take pride in getting things done, you are comfortable working with some uncertainties, and your priority is to deliver to the team’s commitments, regardless of the type of the work (helping others, sharing knowledge, support and maintenance, test automation, code reviews, feature refinement). At SimCorp we foster and put trust in having a creative, inclusive and team empowered work environment where positive attitude, learning mindset and good communication skills (in English) both verbally and in writing are key.
In addition to the above, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Azure DevOps Board, Repo, Pipelines
- Strong knowledge in Azure
- PowerShell, Bicep, Helm, Bash
- Stakeholder collaboration skills
You will be using multiple cloud native technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Participate actively in Scrum events and help plan how the team best fulfil its goals, including the definition of done each sprint
- Work with product owner and other developers to refine new features
- Develop re-usable components used in multiple cloud native SaaS pipelines
- Advise service development teams in how to use the re-usable components and use any feedback to improve them.
- Advise service development teams on DevOps and Azure best practices.
- Maintain the existing code base
- Be part of reviewing platform code and formulate test scenarios
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our platform
- Build and maintain solutions optimizing reliability, performance and maintainability
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing
- Exploring new technologies and evaluating new solutions
What we offer
- Joining a successful company composed of collaborative, curious, courageous, and capable employees
- Wide range of learning and development opportunities, powered by a unique learning guild
- Highly skilled and helpful colleagues, with diverse backgrounds
- A company that values and advocates Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Private health insurance, benefits and discounts, social clubs, and activities
Why join SimCorp
At SimCorp you get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues in a global company counting more than 50 nationalities and offices in more than 20 countries. We provide complex IT solutions to the world’s leading investment management firms in a rapidly changing market. Acting in this niche brings lots of challenging and interesting opportunities. SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
We are interested in a range of seniorities and experience levels. SimCorp signed Gender Diversity Pledge under the Confederation of Danish Industry, aiming at reaching 40% women across all organizational levels. If you find this job interesting, please send your CV and motivational letter in English. For questions or additional information about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner, Fedja Pade Pajic at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!