Senior Financial Data Advisor
WHO WE ARE?
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential. The SimCorp DMS Advisory is a team of industry and data management experts with the primary goal of constantly building and operationalizing business know-how as part of SimCorp’s Data Service landscape. This does also include supporting the design and management of the existing data supply chain by creating and maintaining a holistic understanding of different data types / domains, how these are to be interpreted and finally used in the different business contexts.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US
SimCorp DMS is a complete data management solution for pricing and reference data, provided as a Managed Service. The SimCorp DMS Advisory and change management service is a team of industry and data management experts who proactively monitor for any industry, regulatory and vendor feed changes that may have an impact on our client’s business operations. The Advisory Service proactively informs clients of these changes, and how best to adapt. As a Senior Data Advisor, you will be responsible to look after the client onboarding, monitoring vendor changes, maintaining the standard data model and orchestrating change management activities for the SimCorp DMS clients by liaising with internal service teams from IT and Operations. You will be directly reporting to the head of Data Advisory team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
• Create and maintain data standards (lookups, mappings, conventions, and rules), data models and data ontologies (how are data objects related to each other)
• Maintain meta data information documentation regarding data models, data interpretation, data lineage and utilization along the key processes and make it available to internal and external stakeholders.
• Monitor, track and conduct assessment of all vendors related changes that impacts SimCorp DMS and Enterprise Data Manager clients.
• Facilitate Change & Control Board (CCB) governance with internal service teams to prioritize and deliver the standard and client change requests.
• Design and implement a robust client onboarding framework for a seamless DMS client onboarding
• Serve as the advisor and quality gateway regarding data and change integrations related to data.
• Support design and maintenance of an overall data test concepts and conduct regular data tests to assure data and service quality.
• Support DMS Operations on various process improvement initiatives. • Advise clients on data needs and data usage for new requirements.
• Build and maintain in-depth know-how on industry and regulatory changes within data management.
• This is a client-centric role that involves regular interaction with our valued customers
• Continuously develop a comprehensive understanding of the latest industry and regulatory trends in the data management space and promote best practices within the SimCorp community to benefit our clients.
• Have a relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent in finance
• Relevant experience in areas of Change Management with data vendor feeds (Bloomberg, IDC, Reuters, etc.)
• Have good knowledge of financial products and markets including derivatives, structured instruments etc.
• Have experience in requirements engineering, data modelling and full SDLC approach.
• Have an analytical approach, attention to detail, service mindset, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Process management, control and design experience are desired skills but not mandatory.
• Have relevant experience in Data Management and Business Analysis
• Possess strong knowledge of various investment/trade lifecycle activities
• Demonstrate the ability to collaborate effectively with various departments to achieve client success.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication to engage and influence various stakeholders
Benefits Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work & life balance: flexible work hours, a hybrid workplace model. On top of that, we have IP sprints where you have 3 weeks per quarter you can spend on mastering your skills as well as contributing to the company development. There is never just only one route - we practice an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take.
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Kirti Sharma, Recruitment Consultant or you may send an email to Kirti.email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimСorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks. We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.