At SimCorp, we are building a world class HR team. Our Senior Human Resources Business Partner for North America will help spearhead the delivery of all HR services to internal client groups, driving outstanding performance in the US and Canada. We are looking for someone with broad HR business partner experience and a proven record of success working with senior leaders on a variety of issues from performance management, talent management, culture development, benefits management, employee relations and employment law, year-end compensation and recruitment.
SimCorp North America consists of 200+ employees that work across three physical offices in New York, Boston and Toronto and virtual offices throughout North America. The Senior HRBP will report into the Head of HR for North America.
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for leaders and client groups to improve leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance.
- Responsible for defining and implementing strategic HR initiatives and projects in North America linked to business strategy and aligned to overall HR strategy in SimCorp while considering local employment law
- Responsible for managing organizational design and reviews, performance management and compensation and benefits in the US and Canada.
- Partner with global Centers of Excellence to execute on local talent, retention, compensation and DE&I strategies
- Liaise with HR Services to ensure that there is consistent, coherent delivery across Business and that activities are tied to business strategy; and serve as an escalation point for issues arising at other levels.
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption of global HR processes/tools/projects in North America, engagement surveys and performance tools.
- Support managers in effectively managing change to drive business results.
- In collaboration with Global HR, facilitate employee and professional development processes and workshops for teams and managers.
- Drive a powerful performance culture by supporting performance management processes etc.
- Be a key driver for onboarding new employees.
- Map training needs in close collaboration with global HR.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.