SimCorp is a leading provider of software solutions to the investment management, asset servicing, insurance and pension fund industry globally. Our main product SimCorp Dimension is used by over 180 Tier 1 and Tier 2 client’s globally and is famed for being a fully integrated enterprise offering in the market.
SimCorp is now looking to move into additional services we can offer our clients; one being starting our new Investment Accounting as a Service where we will take responsibility for more of our client outcomes and success.
- Manages and/or performs day to day accounting processes
- Performs validation of period end closing output
- Production and reconciliation of Quarterly and Annual NAIC reporting including SVO processing
- Responsible for resolving exceptions
- Provides inter-team training
- Primary accounting contact for assigned clients
- Liaises with change and operational teams to ensure operational efficiency
- Assists with implementation of new clients
- Hosts and/or participates in periodic status meetings with clients
- Three to five years of statutory insurance (NAIC) investment accounting experience and accounting service delivery experience, including of insurance investment accounting for a Tier 1 or 2 insurance company, or service provider covering insurance entities
- Working knowledge of STAT, GAAP, Tax and IFRS 9
- Knowledge of PGAAP (purchase price accounting for mergers and acquisitions)
- Familiarity of diverse security types and the investment industry
- Accounting or finance degree/qualified accountant
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested?
If you would like to know more about the job; please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.