Would you like to become part of SimCorp’s growing Service Delivery, and work with some of the most exciting clients and solutions in the financial industry? This is a unique opportunity for an operational profile having interest in daily operations, process framework and continuous improvement.
The team you will join is working as a Follow the sun model supporting our Clients 24/7 out of North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
As a Delivery Manager you will participate in setting guidelines to achieve a scalable solution that meets our Clients SLA’s. Your role will be a mix of setting the future direction for our services as well as being very hands-on in the everyday. You will be reporting to Senior Manager EMEA and be part of a team of highly skilled Delivery Managers and IT Operations specialists. People management is not part of the role. We value openness, collaboration and we take the time to have some fun.
Some of your tasks will be to:
- Develop and maintain global processes and procedures, e.g.
- ensuring fulfillment of contractual obligations
- global on duty scheduling
- decommissioning process
- customer reporting
- ... just to name a few
- Contribute to knowledge creation and process improvements
- Assure robust compliance measures
- Monitor and drive efficiency and effectiveness of the ITIL processes
- Coordinate client projects and initiatives between Operations team, vendors, and our client
- Ensure yearly wheel activities are planned and executed
- Communicate status and progress to clients and account counterparts
- Manage the work of operational support team together with peers
- Be main point of contact for escalations
- Perform Vendor Management
- Translate client needs into a manageable set of deliverables
- Arrange and align changes and service requests between clients and operations team
- Manage deliverables across multiple projects
The role is very broad and requires strong prioritization skills as well as decisiveness of the person whom we are looking for. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with the following experience and competencies:
- Minimum 5 years of operational experience with mission-critical software
- ITIL Certified
- Experience working with ITIL framework and principles
- Ability to identify and execute on improvement areas
- A relevant higher IT-based education (Bachelor or alike)
- Strong personality taking ownership of the areas you are working with
- Flexible and experienced working with customers in an international environment
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and colleagues
- A methodical and structured approach
- Experience working in a diverse and distributed global organization
- Ability to effectively assess an incident or situation and implement any necessary actions
- Proactive and positive approach, forward thinking and understanding of risk management
Why join SimCorp?
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We believe that by increasing our hiring of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience, we will make SimCorp a more capable organization. Each candidate is screened solely on the basis of professional and educational accomplishments
Start the application process by clicking the link below. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For further information about the role or application process, please contact Recruitment Partner Mette Kvist at email@example.com or Senior Manager, EMEA Helen Van Bogaert at firstname.lastname@example.org.