We are expanding our Consulting Services team in SimCorp APAC, with a focus on improving the delivery management of SimCorp offers and maximizing the delivery efficiency of our increasingly complex and transformative projects, whilst managing and building a highly skilled and capable team who are focused on our customers engagement and business enablement.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Consulting Services to manage our highly skilled people in line with the delivery of product and related services to our customers in APAC. You will be responsible for all aspects of the implementation projects with primary focus on high complexity projects / programs and clients in terms of client engagement, resource and financial management, and greater stakeholder enablement.
Consulting Services plays a key role in positioning our implementation strengths in sales processes and closely cooperate with Sales and Client Experience teams plus many more. Focus for the near future is on standardization in projects and leveraging our IP in our services to clients as well as driving the transition of the consulting services team to a practice-based model to support and enable further profitable business growth. This transition includes the close collaboration with Global Services, other Market Units and APAC MU teams.
We are looking to hire the successful candidate in either Singapore or Sydney.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of time to value and outcomes, even when it involves difficult client conversations. Responds promptly to clients' needs and educates customers to understand insights.
- Positions SimCorp’s products and services, highlighting how the customers' needs are best met by our best practice standard products. Builds a strong, collaborative, and transparent relationship with SimCorp’s customers.
- Understands how to manage change as a process and apply all the rigor and discipline around the change management process. Manages competing and conflicting demands and changes the approach to best fit the situation.
- Exhibits confidence in self and others as well as openness to other’s views. Inspires others to perform well and balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Fosters an inclusive culture internally and in meetings with the customer.
- Aligns resourcing and utilization targets with the needs of the market unit.
- Lead pre- and post-sales discussions, presenting key implementation methodology and best practices and owning the bid management process.
- Drive successful implementations, ensuring the teams are able to meet project deliverables on time and within budget.
- Actively participate on steering groups for large complex projects.
- Overall accountability for assigned market unit consulting engagements including quality of project documentation e.g. Statements of Work.
- People Development and Management, recruit, retain and develop key talent across Professional Services.
- Set clear direction, coach, mentor and provide career guidance to key talent.
- Contribute through implementation of profitable consulting services across the market unit.
- Deliver in line with key KPI's (e.g. PS revenue/EBIT and NPS targets). Balance efficiency, effectiveness and quality/satisfaction.
- Develop clients and engagements in close collaboration with Sales and Account Management.
- Contribute to global initiatives to improve efficiency and grow services revenue.
- Drives the development of Consulting services teams within the APAC market.
You have an excellent understanding of our clients’ business processes in the Asset Management or Asset Owning & Servicing industries. You have a proven track record in delivering multi-stream projects in complex business environments. Further, you possess the following qualifications:
- 7+ years of relevant experience managing teams and or delivering projects within a financial institution, or a consulting company working in financial markets or a software and services vendor.
- Excellent leadership & management skills, proactive and enthusiastic with an ability to motivate and engage employees
- Ability to build and foster solid people relationships
- Ability to make sound decisions by pursuing ways to balance quality, cost, risk and resources
- Great time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent planning, execution, and coordination skills
- Empathy and the ability to listen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with excellent results in establishing good relationships with employees, peers and customers.
- Results driven with good negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to travel to customer sites with flexibility to work from home or remote from our offices in APAC or globally.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ customers across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Mark Gordon, email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. Please include CV and motivational letter.