As a Senior Manager in the Advance Delivery Center (ADC) you will play a key role in building up and maintaining Integration services capacity in Delivery Centers located in Warsaw and in Manila offices. Integration services cover platform technologies and connectivity between SimCorp Dimension and external systems. The ADC team work directly with Market Units and provide implementation & onboarding services to SimCorp clients. You will also be responsible for maintaining excellent relationships with project stakeholders and the Market Units.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing a group of highly skilled ADC consultants covering the entire Integration services with the special focus on development capacity for cloud based integration technologies and other cloud tools, in addition to the traditional integration tools in SimCorp Dimension.
As part of ADC Management Team, you will contribute to the development of the Global Services strategy and act as an ambassador of our transformation journey.
- Oversee a team of highly experienced consultants in provision of implementation services to SimCorp clients
- Empower the team in the achievement of ADC performance & quality targets
- Collaborate with the wider ADC management team to create and enhance processes, skills and service quality
- Direct internal and external recruitment for your team, followed by 1-2-1 meetings and annual appraisals, identify training and development needs of the team
- Measure staff performance against individual targets and ensure the realisation of team & ADC targets
- Support Market Units with key projects, escalations and resource problem resolutions
- Cooperate with ADC Resource Manager on long term capacity planning and consultants’ allocation to the projects
- Work with ADC Engagement Manager and Market Units on the delivery plan & the estimation for ADC tasks
- Anticipate project needs based on the understanding of client’s business requirements and work with the Engagement Managers / Resource Managers to identify long and short-term solutions
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to achieve 30% ADC share for projects by 2023
- Partner and interlock with Market Units on ADC transformation changes
- Identify & accelerate development of ADC service offerings to meet Market Units demand
- Identify issues and areas of improvements in ADC offering process
- Build strong partnership within ADC and Market Units and manage key stakeholders’ expectations
Your excellent communication, coordination and interpersonal skills will help you lead all activities to success. As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- Consulting team management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills with cross- culture understanding across multiple geographical locations
- Degree/master's within IT Engineering, Cloud engineering, Finance, Economics, Physics, Math or Science.
- Extensive IT knowledge: knowledge of IT-related issues, methodologies and tools
- Min 10 years of experience in the financial sector, project management, IT service delivery management, consulting services
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience presenting business, project and solution topics to various audiences including technical experts, project managers, line of business and directors.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in enterprise environment.
- Experience with cloud integration solutions
- Knowledge of financial instruments and products, financial markets, stock exchange
- General Business Analysis / Project Management exposure
- General understanding of capital markets and financial instruments
- High level understanding of requirements gathering sessions
- Good understanding of projects lifecycle as a team member
- You are result driven, creative, and analytical with a global perspective
- You are a self-starter, proactive individual working under minimum supervision
- You have excellent communication skills especially in virtual collaboration
- You are fluent in English, any other languages would be an asset
- Flexible working hours – possibility to work from home
- Private medical care (Medicover)
- Sharing the costs of sports activities (Multisport Card)
- Life insurance
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Professional training and courses
- Language classes
- Integration events and charity projects
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 2.000 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 300+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
We would love to hear from you
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we will process incoming applications continually. Please note that we cannot accept applications received by email. For any questions you are welcome to contact Keeley Sian, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com