SimCorp EMEA is looking for a Senior Manager to lead and growth Managed Services business across Northern Europe in the newly formed EMEA market-unit.
As a Senior Manager you will focus on delivering Managed Services to our clients in line with our engagements and on developing the business in close collaboration with the EMEA MS leadership team. As such, you will be responsible to lead a team of Services Delivery Managers and Service Delivery Consultants.
Because our customers want to buy and consume software as a service, SimCorp has actively engaged into a deep transformation and one strategic imperative of this transformation is “Everything-as-a-service”. Instead of ‘just” providing the technology by selling license and installing the software, we need to sell our solutions as a service and make then easy, flexible and cost effective to adopt and consume. To succeed this transformation we need to shift our Managed Services business from being an add on sell and support activity to a lead offering enabled by modern technology and scalable service delivery capacity (both global and local). This is a change of paradigm and this is happening now. In that change process, the Managed Services team within Market Units will play a key role by transforming service concept into meaningful offer and by securing service delivery.
As a Senior Manager reporting to the VP Managed Services EMEA, you will be part and work closely with the EMEA MS Leadership Team to define and prioritize the imperatives to succeed that transformation and drive the changes in your team.
You will continuous focus on delivery excellence and on optimizing customer value by concentrating on good service practices, optimization of customer usage of Dimension and increasing a positive customer perception of SimCorp offerings and of working with SimCorp. You will be the second point of escalation (after the Service Delivery Manager) when it comes to service delivery matter.
As a leader of the “front line” delivery team, you will be in direct contact with clients when it comes to execution processes and outcome based delivery. As such, you will also have a key role to play on designing and developing offer with the commercial (Sales & CX) and Global Services team by bringing delivery content and experience during the sales process. The key priority is to secure client adoption of SimCorp technology and service offerings and grow our business with clients positioning and delivering Managed Services including our hosting and cloud offerings as defined by SCDaaS within the Market Unit.
You should expect some travel activities within the region.
Regional Operational Services Delivery
- Run and support an effective and professional organization in our Market Unit with standardized and integrated service delivery processes.
- Orchestrate the service delivery to our clients making use of both local expertise as well as SimCorp global services delivery centres, while securing client satisfaction (NPS).
- Optimize the balance between effectiveness (service scope), efficiency (cost) and client satisfaction (NPS) in the SimCorp support ecosystem.
- Develop team people competencies, focus and career paths to help create a state-of-the-art Managed Services organization in the Market Unit.
- In close collaboration with the MS Leadership team, drive clients and the MU Services operating model towards Managed Services.
- Act as a trustee advisor at our prospects, clients and in the MU by developing an advisory culture and mindset.
- Develop excellent client relations with the aim of enhancing SimCorp’s reputation as trustee service provider
- Support the transformation of our delivery model, and our client’s consumption mindset, from being consultancy/hour based towards managed services/outcome based
Go to Market and Opportunity Development
- Engage in sales cases with our commercial team to develop the business with our clients with the aim to specifically increase SimCorp’s Managed Services footprint.
- Support the CX & sales team to drive the sales process by bringing experience and deep content about our services delivery model and incremental onboarding journey.
- Secure technical & project expertise to design best offers fitting both client needs and necessary internal pursuit of standardization and scalability.
- Be the main responsible for service deal scoping and solution packaging Secure that corporate bid process and deal review recommendations are followed
- Secure that corporate bid process and deal review recommendations are followed
People development and management
- Coach and lead a team Services Delivery Managers & Consultants in your region
- Act as a mentor and coach to direct reports
- Create a culture of change and innovation focused on one common goal
- Recruit, retain and develop a group of highly skilled talents focused on advisory
- Secure continuous training/learning in the team as well as knowledge sharing
- Ensure highest possible market relevant certification level in the team
As an ideal candidate, you possess the following qualifications:
- Master Degree (technical, commercial, financial, Mathematics…)
- Solid analytical foundation & problem solving competences
- Solid understanding of our clients’ business, workflows and operational setup
- 5+ years of relevant experience working with SimCorp and SimCorp customers
- SaaS, BPO or Managed Services go-to-market experience: offer design, build, selling
- Experience running a business with a mix of local and global deliveries
- Experience in leading a team combined with services practice
- Good at relationship building and excellent communication skills (client engagement)
- Ambition to develop the business (commercial awareness)
- Excellent inter-personal skills and a team-player
- Solid experience within conflict management
- Results driven, determined and creative with a global mindset
For further information, you are welcome to contact Michael Paterson - MLPN@Simcorp.com