Senior Manager, Services
Location: Belgium, France, The Netherlands
As a Senior Manager in Services, you will play a key role in developing and selling Services as well as in delivering projects to the clients. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and satisfaction.
In addition, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing a group of highly skilled SimCorp Dimension experts in Accounting (ABOR SubService line)
As part of the EMEA Services TMT, you will contribute to the development of the EMEA Services strategy and support the Regional Director in the execution of the strategy across the Southwestern Europe region.
SimCorp is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- People development and management
- Lead and manage a team of consultants (Business Consultants, Service Delivery Consultants), including goal setting, salary discussions and career development.
- Handle regular REAL Talks with your team and provide continuous feedback.
- Work with individual employee to raise employee satisfaction and engagement.
- Secure continuous training/learning in the team as well as knowledge sharing.
- Responsible for talent recruiting, onboarding and development in your own team.
- Act as a coach, mentor and provide career guidance to all consultants within your team.
- Allocate consultants to projects/tasks based on both business requirement and consultants’ aspirations and capabilities.
- Sparring with consultants within their specialized area, on project challenges and within generalist areas for those consultants working across system or with Project Manager.
Ensuring that the consultants contribute as much as possible to the team given the constraints for each consultant.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and collaboration within the Service Line to ensure that clients always get consistent and optimal guidance.
- Aligning with the peer-managers and the global practice lead to ensure that the newest and relevant knowledge within the service line is captured by the group and specific consultants:
- New version of SimCorp Dimension
- New modules/package in SimCorp Dimension
- New services
- Business trends within the Service Line
- Supporting Customer Experience within the Service Line Practice to drive product and services adoption in order to increase License and Service revenue.
- Identifying market trends, client needs and collect competitive intelligence in the Service Line practice of the Market Unit.
- Maintaining extensive knowledge in the Service Line product and service portfolio, strong knowledge of related functions as well as regular interactions outside own functional area.
- Driving local use of standardization, minimize customization.
- Capturing, reusing and improving Service Line solutions and knowledge to enhance delivery efficiency locally and globally.
- Ensuring local and global practice collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Accountable for projects/services profitability within your responsibility by:
- Delivering projects according to scope, time and budget
- Best executing professional services, applying market and SimCorp Delivery best practices
- Lead pre- and post-sales discussions relating to projects scoping and roll out.
- Accountable for project execution capacity as well as coordinate resources during the project sales phase & secure quality of all (contractual) deliverables.
- Participate in internal and client projects steering group meetings.
- Facilitate or create Statement of Work’s (SOW) for customers within responsibility in close coordination with Customer Success team (CX) when relevant.
- Ensure staffing of projects for customers within responsibility in close coordination with the rest of EMEA Services TMT (requesting resources from Practice Managers, escalation to the Regional Director).
- Sell Services and being accountable for the revenue and EBIT targets
- Contribute to the development of profitable Services.
- Deliver on financial and operational KPI’s for Professional Services in the market unit while balancing efficiency, effectiveness and quality/satisfaction.
- Services contact/Customer responsible for customers, as Services manager.
- Participate in Account Teams and potentially strategy meetings for customers within responsibility – involve relevant internal stakeholders when needed.
- Contribute to global initiatives to improve efficiency and grow services revenue.
- Cultivate leads for consultancy at customer within responsibility in collaboration with the CX team.
- Coordinate with CX and Value Advisory on blockbusters and campaigns within the Service line.
- You have an excellent understanding of our clients’ business processes in the Asset Management and Asset Owning & Servicing industries.
- You have a proven track record in commercializing, delivering & packaging standard solutions in a complex business environment.
- You are able to discuss the challenges and demands that our clients are facing and you are driven by delivering high-quality services to our clients.
Further, you possess the following qualifications:
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to coach, motivate and engage employees.
- Creating and delegating challenging tasks to further the development of the individual employees.
- Ability to build and foster strong customer relationships.
- Experience in managing complex client situations and projects.
- Ability to make sound decisions by pursuing ways to balance quality, cost, risk and resources.
- Great time-management and prioritization skills.
- Strong planning, execution, and coordination skills.
- Empathy and the ability to listen.
- Strong communication, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in English.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career