Senior .Net Developer for client communication and client reporting software for asset and investment management firms
We are looking for a senior developer to join an agile team in our Kyiv office. The team will take full responsibility for the end-to-end production cycle to develop the SimCorp Coric Client Communications (SimCorp Coric) software suite. SimCorp Coric is a best-in-class client communications and client reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich the client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs, and other client communications.
As a senior developer, you will work within an agile team to deliver new SimCorp Coric features and to identify continuous improvements to the work processes and codebase. You will be involved in all phases of the development process, and your tasks will include requirements review, requirements development, design, coding, code reviews, writing unit tests, and support. You would be expected to work with both server-side and client-side components, producing stable and performant code.
The work environment is an agile team with a scrum master, product owners, developers, and testers following the agile software development framework SAFe.
You will be part of a professional development organization with 600 employees, and with locations in Denmark, Germany, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
We expect you to:
- Have at least 4 years of .Net Framework, .Net Core
- Proficient in ASP. Net, ASP.Net MVC, Razor Views
- Experience in design and implementation of RESTfull services with ASP.Net WebAPI, Entity Framework
- Advanced knowledge of C# development including areas: multi-threading, interfaces, entity frameworks, dependency injection.
- Experience in Desktop application development; WinForm, windows services.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server: triggers, stored procedures, functions.
- Deep understanding of OOP, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Practical knowledge of Unit test, code coverage, and Test Driven Development.
- The ability to write clean, readable, self-documenting code with clear separation of concerns.
- Be willing to take ownership of complex software features all the way through to deployment.
- Have the ability to adapt to an existing software solution and to drive implementation of new features to this solution.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills - fluent in English language (verbal and written)
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
It would be desirable to have the following:
- Understanding of containers and the codebase suitable to run in such an environment.
- Windows Azure or Amazon AWS experience
- Github knowledge
- A DevOps mindset
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where the difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: simcorp.com/career