Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,500+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Senior Performance and Talent Management Consultant to join our dedicated People & Culture Development team. In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for running and further develop our performance management process, talent development and succession planning. Your expertise will be instrumental in fostering a culture of inclusion and healthy performance, and support development opportunities, all while aligning with and delivering on our organizational strategy.
Why this role is important to us
SimCorp is in the middle of a company-wide transformation from having been a traditional software provider to becoming a technology-enabled service company. This requires new skills and capabilities, new and different ways of working, establishment of offices in new countries, while at the same time maintain the important parts of our culture and client partnerships which have brought the company, to where we are today.
The area of performance and talent management play an important role in succeeding with this transformation, and that’s why we are looking for a new Senior Performance- and Talent management Consultant to support the delivery of our strategic priorities.
What you will be responsible for
• Run and further develop our performance management process through Workday
• Refine the Workday integration with a strong focus on user experience
• Run and further develop succession planning
• Ensure integration into key priorities such as DEI, healthy performance, career development, onboarding, leadership development etc.
• Support and roll-out relevant communication activities
• Support the development of relevant measures and targets, and track progress
What we value
You are an experienced Performance and Talent Management professional as well as a seasoned change facilitator, who can work globally in close collaboration with your colleagues in People and Culture, our leaders, people and other internal and external stakeholders. Furthermore, you are a strong communicator who enjoys engaging with people across the organization. Your approach is based on research, data and experience, but you are also pragmatic, have a can-do attitude and are ready to experiment and learn as we go along.
• 5+ years of experience within relevant field
• Passionate about Performance and Talent Management
• Strong presence and ability to engage with people across the organization to talk, facilitate meetings and workshops, and present initiatives
• Experience in developing and driving strategic planning and concept creation
• Strong stakeholder management skills with a proven track record navigating a global organization
• Ability to execute and deliver hands-on, practical aspects of global programs and processes
• Experience with system integration - preferably Workday
Please send us your application in English via our career site as soon as possible, we process incoming applications continually. To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
For any questions you are welcome to contact Alina Wiejak, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, at email@example.com.