Senior Presales Consultant, Cloud Services I SaaS
Simcorp is an independent provider of buy-side investment management solutions. We service the largest investment managers around the world as their backbone system for the entire investment management process. As a company, we are on a transformational journey from providing software to delivering technology-enabled cloud services, we are looking for a presales specialist to help guide our clients through this transition.
SimCorp has launched it’s flagship product – SimCorp Dimension as a fully managed cloud-based Software as a Service product. This has generated significant interest in the market, and as a presales specialist you will help turning interest into results.
- As a Presales Consultant, you will join the Global Cloud Sales Team, who are responsible for driving technical sales processes for our Cloud-based software as a service offerings.
- You will be supporting the technical sales aspects of deals and act as our customers’ trusted advisor from value proposals through estimation and pricing and on to finalization.
- Throughout the sales process you will counsel our clients on Managed IT-services, Cloud-based solutions, and Security and compliance in the Financial Sector, so experience in these fields are foundational for your success.
- You will also represent our customers to internal stakeholders and product teams, giving input for the overall direction for our cloud based products and services.
As the ideal candidate, you thrive in both commercial contexts and in technical domain, and can navigate in both contexts, and bridge across them. You will have lots of customer contact, both commercial and technical, so presentation skills, both in person and online are essential.
- +5 years of technical sales, sales engineering, or architect experience with public cloud and managed IT-services.
- Degree within Business Studies/Physics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering.
- A deep understanding of public cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Indepth knowledge about cloud security, regulatory and compliance from a regulated industry.
- Understanding of the enterprise and application architecture in Financial Services.
- Equipped with a team-player mentality individual with a can-do mindset.
- Embrace change and is motivated by learning new technologies and working practices.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written. Business proficiency in other languages is a strong plus.
- Relevant educational background, preferably Business and IT, Computer Science, or other relevant fields.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Please send your CV & Cover letter in English via our system.
For further information about the role, kindly contact Michael Paterson, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.