SimCorp is seeking a Senior Presales Consultant focused on the middle-office and back-office suite of functionality: Investment Accounting, Risk, Performance, Settlements, Collateral, Alternative Investments, Corporate Actions, Reconciliation to join our highly successful North American team. The candidate will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to analyze client need and requirements and provide high quality product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients. The Senior Presales Consultant is a trusted advisor to prospects, helping them make optimal decisions about their investment management solution design.
- Gather, document and analyze the prospect's requirements and workflows
- Capture all buying issues in our standard sales methodology
- Use the discovery process to perform SWOT analysis and identify the best SimCorp solution approach
- Identify strengths and potential weaknesses against competitors
Demos and POCs
- Deliver high quality SimCorp Dimension presentations, workshops, and proof-of-concepts to help drive the client’s decision to utilize SimCorp solutions
- Effectively communicate the benefits and value of SimCorp's integrated solutions
- Improve standard demo content and infrastructure
- Collect prospect feedback and share with internal stakeholders
- Facilitate detailed knowledge transfer from the sales process to implementation planning
SimCorp Dimension Knowledge
- Maintain knowledge of SimCorp's product and service portfolio
- Develop knowledge outside current area of expertise
- Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
- Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience; Financial software, SimCorp Dimension and investment accounting operations experience strongly preferred
- Detailed knowledge of most of the following areas:
- Investment accounting
- Domestic and international settlement process
- Fixed income products
- Equity-based products
- OTC derivatives
- Pricing and Valuation practices
- Alternative Investments
- Collateral Management
- Risk Management
- Performance Measurement
- Corporate Actions
- Data integration
- Flexibility to travel within the US and Canada as needed and upon short-notice (travel requirement of approximately 30%)
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.