SimCorp is looking for Senior Presales Engineer to assist the sales team with managing and closing client reporting and communication sales opportunities with Asset and wealth management institutions within North America.
The candidate will work closely with the Sales and Customer Success teams to evaluate client’s needs and requirements and provide high quality product demonstrations and presentations to prospective clients. The Senior Presales Engineer is a trusted advisor to prospects, enabling them make optimal decisions about their client communications solution design.
• Gather, document and evaluate the prospect's requirements and workflows
• Capture all buying issues in our standard sales methodology
• Use the discovery process to perform SWOT analysis and identify the best SimCorp solution approach
• Identify strengths and potential weaknesses against competitors
Demos and POCs
• Ability to coordinate the technical side of the sales process including building and managing product demos and proof of concept projects / completing technical proposals
• Maintain an up to date version of the product suite in a demonstration format.
• Develop and maintain a presentation pack describing the features and benefits of the application.
• Coordinate with professional services team to provide estimates of the implementation work required to meet the budget and timescale of the client installation.
• Satisfactorily answering all customer questions and concerns in whatever form (in person, RFP's, RFI's).
• Assessing the customer needs and determining the solution
• Enabling the customer to understand why we are better than the market
• Translate commercial insights, industry practices and anecdotes into tailored messages to prospect audiences
• The target market is asset and wealth management institutions so experience in this area is beneficial
• Minimum of 5 years relevant industry experience
• Experience working within a Presales consultancy role, selling complex solution based sales e.g. within the Asset Management arena
• Excellent customer relations skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of the SimCorp's highly scalable solution
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues, prospects and customers to reach solutions.
• Skilled communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) with all levels
• Professional problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude
• Flexibility to travel within the US and Canada as needed and upon short-notice (travel requirement of approximately 20%)
• Knowledge of Microsoft product set and web technology
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.