(Senior) Product Insights analyst for the Product Development Excellence function
Do you thrive in transforming data into actional insights and reports? And do you value working in a global, fintech organisation? We have the opportunity for you.
SimCorp is the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions to international financial institutions. Our clients include 300+ of the world’s leading asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, central banks, and sovereign wealth funds. We have 20+ offices around the world, and more than 1,800 employees. The position is in our Product Division where 800+ employees work to make products that our users love to use.
The position Within Product Management Excellence, the Product Operations team supports the Product Management organisation and Sr. Ledership team with reporting, insights, and process optimisation to foster fact-based decisions and effective processes. We are looking for a Product Insights analyst to manage and analyse product data to better understand our product operations across commercial, customer success and product development. We use multiple systems and tools like Salesforce, Digital.ai Agility, Azure, PowerBI, WorkDay, etc. to create insights for Product Managers and senior leaders in the Product Division.
We are seeking a (Senior) Product Insights analyst who will be using commercial and product data to generate meaningful insights for various stakeholders within the organization. You will be building reports using Microsoft Power BI and Excel and conduct ad-hoc analysis. You will also contribute in defining and managing a consistent and secure governance around Power BI dashboards and reports. The successful candidate will have extensive know-how and experience in business analysis and in creating and administering reports/dashboards in Power BI. A curious, analytical, and open mindset will certainly help in being successful in this position. You will work in our new established product operations team, but will collaborate closely with Customer Insights team, and a range of other teams across the organization. You will get the opportunity to try out innovative ideas and methods and contribute to building-up a new data analytics function together with smart colleagues.
Your tasks will include:
- Review and manage business and product operations data
- Build and maintain Product Development and Product Management reports and dashboards using Microsoft Power BI, and Excel
- Create business analysis and product insights combining commercial, customer, and product data
- Collaborate with management and stakeholders to ensure that reporting needs are served well
- Collaborate with data engineer on data structure, and business data quality management
- Translate reporting and analytics output into insights and report to business stakeholders
- Define and help build automation processes in reporting & dashboarding
As the ideal candidate you have
- A master’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, Natural Science or similar;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Data Analysis, Reporting, Dashboarding
- Excellent knowledge and strong experience in Microsoft Power BI and Excel
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Team player and sense of humor
- Experience with modern product management practices and agile practices is a benefit
- Experience from FinTech is a benefit
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
Preferred Locations: Wasaw, Polen