Who we are
For over 50 years, we have been working closely together with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated into our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While aiming to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
In SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be efficient by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. We do this through IT systems, processes, and financial knowledge. To onboard new and existing client projects to SimCorp’s Azure hosted solution platform and enable our clients to reach their desired outcomes, this role is essential to us.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to handle all aspects of the Onboarding and Infrastructure of hosted SimCorp Dimension and all other As a Service products at clients across the North American region. You will initiate a project, design the platform and build and deploy all work associated with the platform, monitor progress throughout the initiative and finally see the client to Launch and Run.
What you will be responsible for
- Managing multiple migration-related workstreams in the project simultaneously, identifying all required tasks and dependencies. Working with business and technical consultants to time/resource estimate for inclusion in the overall program plan, as well as providing regular status updates.
- Applying industry standard project management techniques in a services organization to define and manage scope, schedule, budget, risks/issues and change.
- Maintaining comprehensive project reporting utilizing standard artifacts to both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Establishing and managing transparent project governance structure and adhering to standard project management processes and procedures. Providing delivery on time, budget, and quality relative to the standard baseline project plan and associated financials and in accordance with the Statement of Work.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of time to value and outcomes, even when it involves difficult client conversations. Responding promptly to clients' needs and educating clients to understand insights.
- Positioning SimCorp’s products and services, highlighting how the clients' needs are best met by our best practice standard products. Building a collaborative, and transparent relationship with SimCorp’s clients.
- Contributing to improving and documenting best practices for onboarding projects in the NA region.
- Understanding how to manage change as a process and applying all the rigor and discipline around the change management process. Handling competing and conflicting demands and changing the approach to best fit the situation.
- Promoting win-win solutions for both the customer and SimCorp based on a collaborative mindset.
- Exhibiting confidence in self and others as well as openness to other’s views. Inspiring others to perform well and balance team and individual responsibilities.
- Building an inclusive culture internally and in meetings with the client.
What we value
Most important is that you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. We would expect you to be proficient in several of the following skills and be able to upskill to a high standard for the remainder.
- Proven track record in delivering multi-stream projects in complex business environments and a very good understanding of our clients’ business processes in the Asset Management or Asset Owning & Servicing industries
- Familiar with Options IT, MS Azure or SaaS in the context of setting up hosted environments is a plus
- Proven leadership skills and ability to motivate and engage employees
- Great planning, execution, and coordination skills
- Very good negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- PMI/PMP certification or readiness to obtain it within a short period of time
- Fluency in English
- Readiness to travel to client sites from time to time
An attractive salary, bonus scheme and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work and life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Rita Jeziorowski on firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.