Senior Sales Manager / Country Manager Australia
We are looking for an experienced and successful enterprise sales professional to manage and close end to end solution sales opportunities with Buy-Side Institutions within Australia / NZ. You will have entire responsibility for generating new client business and take the role as Country Manager for Australia managing our largest and most complex clients in the region.
You will be responsible for selling the complete Asset Management Cycle, ranging from portfolio management and decision making tools in the front office, through trading and settlement to the back office where SimCorp Dimension manages the position keeping, fund administration and accounting. The middle office functions including performance measurement and attribution, risk management and compliance will also form part of the sales process.
Within this role it’s important to have extremely strong stakeholder management experience; with the ability to influence at CXO level in our clients organisations.
- Act as Country Manager for Australia, taking ownership not just for new-business but for our largest existing clients ensuring satisfaction and continued development of the region
- Identifying and qualifying leads, whilst generating a growing pipeline of sales opportunities, in order to meet individual sales targets.
- Generate a compelling business case for the client. Compelling means delivery of real business benefits quantified in $s.
- Managing qualified sales opportunities, and co-ordinating the entire sales process, whilst working as part of a team to efficiently utilise and deploy company resources.
- Communicating all key information throughout the sales process, using salesforce and other relevant tools, so that management and colleagues throughout the company have accurate and timely information for decision making and ensure optimal contributions to the sales process.
- Demonstrating drive, ambition and motivation with acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Organising and facilitating system presentations, workshops, and proof of concepts in co-operation with the pre-sales team.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, responses to tenders, contracts and any further required documentation whilst following SimCorp protocols and sign off.
- Build C-level executive connections across the marketplace, whilst fostering partnerships with our local partners
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Markets, and demonstrating an appreciation of the clients requirements including their Return On Investment objectives
- Remain astute to market trends, and competitor activity in order to help SimCorp maintain competitive advantage
- Where necessary, representing SimCorp at marketing events and tradeshows.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven successful track record in large solution-based sales (ideally SaaS), repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to qualify opportunities, analyse clients’ needs and identify a sales strategy for each qualified opportunity
- Experience of taking an identified client opportunity through a structured sales cycle.
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a solution.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of SimCorp’s solution.
- Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to reach solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.