Senior Sales Manager – Investment Management Software and Partnerships
SimCorp sells, develops, implements and maintains SimCorp Dimension, a software product for the asset management industry. As a global company with more than 250 clients all over the world, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers successfully manage the complexities of the constantly changing investment universe and business processes.
SimCorp's client base includes many of the global tier 1 buy-side asset managers, as well as a number of smaller boutique houses. Their businesses range from institutional and retail funds to sovereign funds, pension funds, insurance companies and third party service providers.
SimCorp is now looking for an experienced and successful sales professional to join its growing Channel Sales Team.
SimCorp has established an economic distribution model (“channel play”) to deliver SimCorp solutions to clients through partnership with servicing third parties (as alternative to “direct play” where clients acquire solutions directly from SimCorp).
Through those strategic partnerships, clients benefit from services provided by the partners and powered by SimCorp proven technology. Services include (non restrictive) data management, investment decision support and order management, pre- and post-trade compliance, dealing, risk and performance measurements and reporting, trade processing, NAV calculation, investment accounting, reporting. Inherent to the strategic partnership model, SimCorp is pro-actively supporting partners in their sales activities, from lead generation and marketing to pre-sales support on open opportunities.
In this context, SimCorp is looking for a new member in the channel sales team to engage with partners active in EMEA with a specific focus on UK, Ireland, Middle East and South African market. The Sales Manager is primarily responsible for planning, qualifying, executing and driving winning sales processes for SimCorp partnerships solutions – together with the partners.
- Conduct go-to-market strategies, identify and qualify leads, whilst generating a growing pipeline of sales opportunities, in order to meet sales targets.
- Generate a compelling business case for the client together with the partner. Compelling means delivery of real business benefits quantified in $s.
- Manage qualified sales opportunities, and co-ordinate with the partner, whilst working as part of a team to efficiently utilise and deploy company resources.
- Engage with SimCorp ecosystem to nurture new solutions and new partnerships
- Communicate all key information throughout the sales process, using salesforce and other relevant tools, so that management and colleagues throughout the company have accurate and timely information for decision making and ensure optimal contributions to the sales process.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and motivation with acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Markets, and demonstrate an appreciation of the clients requirements including their Return On Investment objectives
- Remain astute to market trends, and competitor activity in order to help SimCorp and partner maintain competitive advantage
- Where necessary, represent SimCorp at marketing events and tradeshows.
- Perform such other duties that may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed upon by Management.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Detailed understanding of – and strong established network in - the Asset Management and Asset Services Industry.
- Proven successful track record in large solution-based sales, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to qualify opportunities, analyse clients’ needs and identify a sales strategy for each qualified opportunity
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a solution.
- Use to manoeuvre in complex environment and sales case
- Excellent customer relationship skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of SimCorp’s solutions and services.
- Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues and partners to reach solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Michael Paterson (EMEA Recruitment), telephone 0044 7738446909. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV, motivational letter, and diplomas in English when applying. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.