Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,300+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general. SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
SimCorp sells, develops, implements and maintains SimCorp Dimension, a software product for the asset management industry. As a global company with more than 380 clients all over the world, SimCorp is continuously expanding its market-leading position, with a product that helps customers successfully manage the complexities of the constantly changing investment universe and business processes. SimCorp's client base includes many of the global tier 1 buy-side asset managers, as well as a number of smaller boutique houses. Their businesses range from institutional and retail funds to sovereign funds, pension funds, insurance companies and third party service providers. Further details of SimCorp can be found on our website www.simcorp.com.
Why this role is important to us
We are looking for an experienced and successful sales professional to manage and close New Logo end to end solution sales opportunities with Asset Management Institutions within the DACH region. You will report to the Head of EMEA Sales. We expect you to come to the office approx. two days a week.
You will be responsible for selling the complete Asset Management Cycle, ranging from portfolio management and decision-making tools in the front office, through trading and settlement to the back office where SimCorp Dimension manages the position keeping, fund administration and accounting. The middle office functions including performance measurement and attribution, risk management and compliance will also form part of the sales process.
What you will be responsible for
- Identifying and qualifying leads, whilst generating a growing pipeline of sales opportunities, in order to meet individual sales targets.
- Generating compelling business cases for the clients. Compelling means delivery of real quantifiable business benefits.
- Managing qualified sales opportunities, and co-ordinating the entire sales process, whilst working as part of a team to efficiently utilise and deploy company resources.
- Communicating all key information throughout the sales process, using salesforce and other relevant tools, so that management and colleagues throughout the company have accurate and timely information for decision making and ensure optimal contributions to the sales process.
- Demonstrating drive, ambition and motivation with acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Organising and facilitating system presentations, workshops, and proof of concepts in co-operation with the pre-sales team.
- Creating and being accountable for all client proposals, responses to tenders, contracts and any further required documentation whilst following SimCorp protocols and sign off.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Markets, and demonstrating an appreciation of the clients requirements including their Return On Investment objectives
- Remaining astute to market trends, and competitor activity in order to help SimCorp maintain competitive advantage.
- Where necessary, representing SimCorp at marketing events and tradeshows.
What we value
- Proven track record in large and complex solution-based sales, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to qualify opportunities, analyse clients’ needs and identify a sales strategy for each qualified opportunity.
- Experience of taking an identified client opportunity through a structured sales cycle.
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management and Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to sell a concept as well as a solution.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, with the ability to focus on and understand customer requirements within the context of SimCorp’s solution.
- Ability to cooperate and work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to reach solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- German skills on native speaker level and fluency in English both verbal and written.
Competitive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide an excellent work life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Please click below to apply or contact Rita Jeziorowski on email@example.com to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.