Senior Sales Manager, Cloud Services I SaaS
Simcorp is an independent provider of buy side investment-management solutions to the largest investment managers around the word, and we serve some of the biggest and most well-know financial institutions in the world as their backbone system for the investment management process. As a company, we are on a transformational journey from providing software to delivering technology-enabled cloud services, we are looking for a senior commercial professional to help lead this transition from the forefront.
You will be commercially responsible globally for the success of SimCorp’s cloud services for our flagship product, SimCorp Dimension. You will be working with our more than 200 existing clients on defining a cloud journey towards SimCorp Dimension as a Service (PaaS/SaaS).
As a part of your role, you will work with SimCorp’s regional sales and customer success teams on the individual client deals. You will be the sales and commercial owner of this business line, and it is your responsibility to lead and orchestrate the sales team (3-15 people per deal), and ensure that we deliver our sales activities with scale, consistency, and quality. You own the deal together with the regional customer/sales team the entire way from qualification to signature.
You will influence and contribute to market sizing and positioning, commercial target setting and the global sales strategy for this area. To ensure we steer our commercial focus towards the right clients at the right time, you will work closely with our global go-to-market and marketing team for market for lead generation, sales execution, and sales enablement.
We have big commercial aspirations, and this role is essential for the achievement of our bold growth ambitions. Your focus is growing the business in the cloud services, and you will be measured on achieving your sales targets/quotas for your offers, across all SimCorp’s clients globally.
- Translate the customers business and technology strategy into commercial opportunity
- Support and lead sales cases as the global senior commercial representative towards clients, especially converting existing clients from on premise to cloud/SaaS based operating model
- Collaborate with market units, GTM, and marketing to maximize pipeline and ensure commercial momentum for your offerings
- Create expertise and thought leadership for SimCorp within the Cloud/SaaS internally and externally
- Ensure that sales targets are met on your offerings.
- Improve our pitch and value proposition against alternative options e.g., stay on premise, own cloud journey, full outsourcing etc.
- Provide inputs to product/offer management teams on future investment into roadmap, or creation of complementary offerings to our Cloud/SaaS services
- Travel 0-25%
- Experience from a senior commercial role within public cloud services, managed services, or a system integrator.
- Proven track record successful track record for large solution-based sales and complex deal making, repeatedly meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Good commercial understanding of the software, services and/or professional services industry
- Good technical understanding of Cloud/SaaS and Managed Services
- Preferably experience from the Financial Services Industry, either on the industry side or on the vendor side working with the industry
- The ability to build trust and credibility across all levels of the organizations including CxOs, and building strategic business partnerships though selling or advising
- Leadership capabilities and the ability to mobilize and orchestrate virtual teams around large and complex enterprise deals with big deal teams without formal line-structure reporting
- Equipped with a #OneTeam worker mentality individual with a can-do mindset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, in English
- +10 years of experience from equivalent sales or commercial roles
- Relevant educational background, preferably within business economics or economics, law, engineering, computer science, or other relevant
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world's largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks, and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with experienced and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we're building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Are you interested ?
Please send your CV & Cover letter in English via our system.
For further information about the role, kindly contact Michael Paterson, Senior Global Talent Acquisition Partner.