EMEA Commercial Sales Manager for Investment Accounting & Operations Services
SimCorp is a leading provider of enterprise front-to-back software systems for the investment management industry, we are on a journey of transformation and are ourselves transforming into a technology-enabled as a services business where we will take control of more of our client's outcomes.
One of SimCorp's core strengths is our IBOR/ABOR and Accounting system, building on that technology we are developing a new business that offers Investment Accounting as a Service to our clients.
The Accounting & Operations Services department sells and provides this new offer and sits at the intersection between our Clients Business and our market-leading front-to-back Investment Management technology. We are growing and have an important plan to expand out a range of services to the buy-side community over the next 5 years.
You will be at the forefront of innovation creation and delivery to our global clients.
Simcorp is looking for an ambitious EMEA Commercial Director to own our Accounting and Operations Service sales and commercial success in that region.
We are looking for an inspiring and visionary Commercial Manager who is truly innovative and a core part of the team that creates value-adding services to our clients as the industry transforms to "as a Service" business models.
Starting with the launch of Investment Accounting as a Service Offer, an Offer is a complete integrated package of software, services, business processes as a service (BPaaS) and infrastructure.
You need to be an expert and thought leader on Simcorp's target market regarding buy-side investment management business models especially for insurance companies and pension funds, know their desired outcomes, the competitive landscape, and the market trends.
You will know how Simcorp's market-leading accounting and operations solutions play a unique part in our front to back offering. Additionally, you understand where the industry is moving within the services area.
You will use your expertise in this area to create a compelling sales strategy, build drive and win a concrete pipeline to strengthen SimCorp's truly market-leading position in EMEA in collaboration with the EMEA market unit. Additionally, you will work with our Offer Management and Service Delivery teams to build on that vision.
- Expand the business for the Accounting and Operations as a service offerings with prospective and existing SimCorp clients in EMEA with an initial focus on winning pilot clients
- Contribute to the Accounting and Operations Offer vision and strategy both commercially and functionally
- Work with Offer Management and Service Delivery with shared success metrics
- Combine sales execution and commercial strategy development in collaboration with Go To Market and Offer Management around our Investment Accounting as a Service Offer
- Commercially look for opportunities to grow and develop the offering with our clients
- Identify and drive corrective actions (in case of deviation between targets and forecast) in collaboration with market units, marketing and global sales
- Promote transparency on what it needs to achieve an overall plan
- Escalate in case of structural issues which need to be addressed
- Provide an internal community and sense of shared ownership
- Extensive track record of sales and commercial management
- Experience within Investment Accounting especially in the insurance and pension industry in selling transformation service offerings to customers in EMEA
- Strong network within the C-level of the industry and ability to communicate the strengths of our offering to the C-level
- Understanding the client's drivers of transformational as a service sales
- Minimum 5 years' experience within Buy-side Operations or Operations related sales exposure
- You may have experience within middle office services from a service provider
- You have experience with operational service delivery and how to use technology to scale efficiently
SimCorp is a provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will work with accomplished and supportive colleagues. We are almost 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of interesting opportunities.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and motivational letter in English. Please note: Only applications sent through our system will be processed.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts.
For further information about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Rafal Pokrzywa at firstname.lastname@example.org