Are you interested in optimization and automation of testing services, problem solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Do you want to contribute to our success, participate in transformation of business and be part of one of the leading financial software companies in the world?
SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients.
We are looking for highly motivated Senior Service Delivery Consultant who is ready to participate in development of new Simcorp service such as Continuous Testing that is a component of Client Automated Deployment Pipeline.
You will have a great opportunity to use your test expertise combined with automation experience to contribute to optimization and automation of new testing service.
You will work in our global Validation and Test (V&T) delivery unit consisting of cross-located teams delivering high quality testing services embedded into Configuration and Upgrade projects.
V&T is a client facing part of the SimCorp Global Managed Services organization. We will work together to ensure that our customers gain the maximum benefit out of their investment.
- Develop Automated Continuous Testing execution pipeline to cover client’s business flow
- Create well-structured automated test cases based on analyzed customer requirements
- Evaluate the efficiency of automatic clusterization (Machine Learning) for failed tests
- Report detected deviations and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle
- Collaborate closely with product development and business units at SimCorp
- Conduct regular meetings with clients
- Lead project planning and execution
- Spread best practices and share knowledge among the whole department, help in boosting x-teams collaboration
- Actively participate in relevant CoPs (Community of Practice)
- Degree/master's within Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Physics, Maths
- Knowledge of software upgrade and implementation project processes, Software Testing Life Cycle, incident management, standard test deliverables
- Previous experience in test automation is required
- A relevant software testing qualification/s e.g. ISTQB (or equivalent) is a plus
- Unsupervised design, development and implementation of test automation scripts is a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Experience in scripting is a plus (Bash, Python, VBS, SQL, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mindset and a solution-focused attitude
- Proactive team player
- Good at keeping deadlines and work within a tight time schedule
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Self-sufficient, persistent, and fast learner
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regards to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We offer flexible working hours plus many social activities after work. Our new colleagues join the SimCorp Academy – a three-week professional in-depth introduction to our SimCorp Dimension software platform. Your introduction is followed up in your local unit with on-the-job training and relevant courses.