SimCorp develops, sells and delivers award-winning software solutions to the financial sector that mitigate risk, enable growth and cut costs. One of our core product lines is the SimCorp Coric Client Communications Platform which is a best-in-class client communications and reporting solution used by private wealth and asset management firms to increase operational efficiency, enhance client service and enrich client experience. SimCorp Coric automates the business processes that generate personalized client reports, pitchbooks, client meeting packs and other client communications.
Coric Reporting and Coric Engage are two, standalone solutions provided by the Coric Client Communications Platform. Coric Engage is the digital client portal, made available as SaaS and based on advanced cloud native technologies running in Microsoft Azure public cloud. Coric Reporting is the automated content and reporting solution, made available to our clients as PaaS and runs on Azure IaaS technology.
This is an exciting role working in Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) Delivery and will provide an opportunity to work with cutting edge cloud technologies in a DevOps, agile culture at an ambitious and growing company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will work within XaaS Delivery (XD), reporting to the Coric Service Delivery Manager and their primary responsibilities will be to:
- 1. Manage support cases within the framework of an incident management process. Take ownership of cases reported by clients and provide L2 and L3 support to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues with the Coric Platform.
- 2. Complete regular maintenance and upgrade work such as Windows Server patching, infrastructure and application upgrades, license management, service and system restarts and Virtual Server and SQL Server backup and restores.
- 3. Action service requests for internal and external clients such as environment refreshes, data migrations, Access Management (user provisioning/deprovisioning and password resets), deploying Virtual Machine resources and installing whitelisted software.
- 4. Skilled in PowerShell coding and working with code repositories such as Azure DevOps. Able to update ‘everything-as-code’ artefacts to fix issues, deliver new infrastructure and application services and to automate operational processes.
- 5. Support the teams security and compliance commitments for vulnerability monitoring and remediation, annual penetration testing, disaster recovery testing and completing audit checks of our processes and procedures.
- 6. Deploy scheduled changes using continuous delivery tooling and automations within the framework of a Change Management process.
- 7. Support projects to on-board new customers or improve our offering to existing customers by representing the Coric-as-a-Service team and being responsible for our project deliverables such as deploying new infrastructure services or troubleshooting issues.
As a senior service delivery consultant you will be required to work across teams to lead and take ownership of operational processes and to collaborate with the Coric development and test teams in support of ongoing enhancements to the solution and service. You will own operational issues and provide 3rd level support to troubleshoot complex issues.
This is a great opportunity to work with the latest cloud technology services in Azure, using modern support and development techniques and offers the successful candidate excellent career opportunities and to grow their leadership skills.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Coric Reporting Tech Stack / Environment: Microsoft Windows Server, .NET, IIS, SQL Server, PowerShell. Microsoft Azure IaaS.
Coric Engage Tech Stack / Environment: BLOB Storage, Azure Kubernetes, Data Factory, Azure SQL, PowerBI. Microsoft Azure PaaS.
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and automation. Able to work with Azure PowerShell cmdlets to manage Azure resources and also with custom modules and functions as part of a continuous delivery pipeline that deploys and maintains Coric solutions.
- Experience with code hosting, collaboration and DevOps platforms such as Visual Studio Team Services, Git, Azure DevOps etc.
- Confident working with DevOps best practices such as infrastructure-as-code and configuration-as-code to manage different aspects of operating environments.
- Experience with Windows network/system administration including Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, IIS and SQL Server.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Azure Public Cloud and have experience with some or all of the following Azure services:
- Log Analytics
- Application Insights
- BLOB Storage
- Data Factory
- Azure SQL DB (PaaS)
- ARM Templates (JSON)
- Virtual Machines
- Key Vaults
- Load balancers
- VNET, subnets, NICs and route tables
- Public IP addressing
- Knowledge and experience of core networking principles such as IP addressing, routing, VPNs, layer 3 and 7 of the OSI model and able to work with firewall logs to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Experience of working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- SSL Certificate Management.
- ITIL (preferably v4) IT Service Management processes.
- Service Desk solutions such as RemedyForce, ServiceNow, JIRA or similar.
- You will work as part of a global support team with colleagues in Asia, Europe and North America.
- Work with global Application support.
- Collaborate with global platform and product development teams.
- Occasional weekend availability for exceptional changes.
We require a skilled, senior professional who:
- Is an excellent collaborator, able to work across time zones and geographies to build strong relationships and great rapport with colleagues.
- Contributes to decision making and provides input to solution design from both the technical and operational perspective.
- Can lead small projects or contribute/influence projects of moderate size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with moderately complex interfaces to other disciplines.
- Will take ownership of operational issues and manage the often complex technical details and cross departmental dependencies.
- Pays attention to detail in your work and in your communication, particularly with clients.
- Embraces change and is motivated by learning new technologies and working practices.
- Has excellent communication skills and is able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Has a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to develop rapport with colleagues and stakeholders across different teams in a globally dispersed company.
- Is able to think creatively and come up with innovative ideas and solutions to overcome challenges.
- Has strong customer service skills able to communicate with clients in a confident, clear and professional manner.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds.
Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we’re building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career