Senior Service Delivery Consultant – Investment Management Software and Services
Service Delivery Consultants create long-term value for clients and loyalty towards SimCorp through strong relationship building. Challenged to partner, they are accountable for exceeding client expectations, driving delivery excellence and achieving profitable services growth.
Our Services team has achieved growth in 2020 and 2021 and is responsible for delivery of Technical and Functional Service solutions supporting optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension.
SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 190 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
Within the framework of the Service Delivery Management you will be the key person for the customers in the operational business. You will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining the long-term relationship with the customer
- Becoming a trusted advisor and sounding board
- Enabling trust and showing the customer that we care
- Maintain a holistic view of all service engagements & deliver consolidated overview
- Being proactive in improving customer satisfaction & creating loyalty
- Ensuring smooth operational business and smooth transition from ongoing project work to Operational and Managed Services
- Having the overview of the customer's activities
- Coordinating actions with key internal stakeholder (Global Support, Customer Success Teams, Product Division, …)
- Securing high client value on Operational and Managed Services deliveries
- Contributing to lead generation with Customer Success Teams and supporting Customer Success Manager with adoption initiatives
The position offers a challenging mix of operational business and management tasks:
- Project management of all Managed Services projects for your customers
- Management of internal and Customer stakeholders
- Coordinating on-site embedded Incident & Problem Management, Release & Deployment Service, local discretionary field services, or multiyear Managed Services deliveries.
- Participating in the delivery of on-site embedded Incident & Problem Management, Release & Deployment Service, local discretionary field services, or multiyear Managed Services deliveries.
- Organising and carrying out regular status updates with the customers via phone and/or physical meetings
- Single POC and 1st level of escalation for critical issues in the customer's operational business
- Active role to support the Customer Success Team to drive and qualify leads and develop Professional Services with the customers
- Own the customer's feedback on Managed Services delivery and engage in the close-the-loop process
- Report overall customer's status on a regular basis to Managed Services management
- Coordinate Support project. Keeping overview of important operational issues of the customers
- Managing the customer's expectations in terms of Cases business impact, priorities and delivery timeframe
- Ensuring progress on the customer's open Cases
- Regular monitoring and follow up on major delivery KPIs for the customers
- Build and maintain knowledge about the customer's organisational structure, the business and the workflows, and actively share this knowledge with the rest of the SimCorp organisation and the Customer Success team.
- Solid knowledge and experience of Investment Management Managed Services (and Global Support) business, workflows, and routines
- Solid knowledge in project management and technical operation of Investment Management Solutions (SimCorp Dimension preferred)
- Solid knowledge and business know-how with Investment Management Software (SimCorp Dimension preferred)
- Proactive and go-getter attitude
- Willingness to take on extra responsibility along with standard tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills and a self-assured approach in the business context
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build up and maintain strong customer relations
- Ability to act efficiently within complex company structures
- Strong coordination skills and assertiveness
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly-skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds, and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?