We are looking for a Senior Service Delivery Consultant who will create long-term value for clients and loyalty towards SimCorp through strong relationship building. You will be accountable for exceeding client expectations, driving delivery excellence and achieving profitable services growth. You will report to the Senior Manager, Managed Services.
Our Managed Services team has achieved growth in 2020 and 2021 and is responsible for delivery of Technical and Functional Service solutions supporting optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension. SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 200 buy-side institutions to manage their assets.
In our unique two-months’ introductory program, you will have ‘hands-on’ experience in our software system: At the heart is the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension Academy. Your induction will also be supported by a coach.
As a Senior Service Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Consulting in regards to the business processes reflected in SimCorp Dimension as well as analyzing and solving defined topics and requirements in these fields.
- Delivering services and support clients onsite at regular intervals to provide answers and solutions.
- Delivering consultancy and expertise in the area of fund accounting and fund administration.
- Conducting small projects at clients to deliver additional value-adding services such as embedded incident and problem management or release and deployment services.
- Establishing excellent client relationships and collaboration based on partnership as well as being a trusted advisor to the clients.
- Contributing to initiatives to ensure high standards in Managed Services.
- Delivering training courses for clients.
- In the longer run leading small projects or contributing to projects of medium size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with interfaces to other disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Experience with large financial services software products such as SimCorp Dimension
- Finance, IT or Sciences education (Bachelor or higher)
- Expertise in fund accounting and/or fund administration
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to act within complex company structures
- Fluency in German and English
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. We offer excellent career opportunities which you may wish to explore at a later stage, for example in project management, more sales-oriented roles or management on an international level. We offer an excellent training program with tailor-made training for our consultants such as the Customer Engagement Academy as well as mentoring programs. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here, you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering many challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.