SimCorp provides IT solutions and services to the world's leading investment management firms. Its front-to-back solution, SimCorp Dimension, is a market leader and used by over 200 buy-side institutions to manage over $20 trillion in assets.
As SimCorp continues its transformation towards our strategic imperative of “Everything as a Service”, we are changing the way we engage in service delivery and customer engagement. Focal to this transformation are Service Delivery Consultants, who deliver technical and functional Service solutions and offerings that enable and support optimal operation of SimCorp Dimension at our clients. For more insight please visit our Managed Services page.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Managed Services – Asset Owner & Banking. In our unique introductory program, you will be ‘hands-on’ in our software system: At the heart is the three-weeks’ SimCorp Dimension Academy. Your induction will also be supported by a coach.
As a Senior Service Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Consulting in regards to the business processes reflected in SimCorp Dimension as well as analyzing and solving defined topics and requirements in these fields.
- Delivering services and support clients onsite at regular intervals to provide answers and solutions.
- Delivering consultancy and expertise to Banking and Asset Owners (insurers and pension funds)
- Conducting small projects at clients to deliver additional value-adding services such as embedded Incident and Problem Management or Release and Deployment services.
- Establishing excellent client relationships and collaboration based on partnership as well as being a trusted advisor to the clients.
- Contributing to initiatives to ensure high standards in Managed Services.
- Delivering training courses for clients.
- In the longer run leading small projects or contributing to projects of medium size and scope through substantial contributions to project framing, often with interfaces to other disciplines.
Over time you will grow into a Service Delivery Manager role where you will build strong relationships with a number of clients and create long-term value through:
- Coordination and governance across all consumed Service offerings
- Driving satisfaction, loyalty, a high level of engagement and adoption for consumed Services and
- Acting as a single point of contact at the operational level for a number of clients and SimCorp
You will be responsible for the clients’ relationship and business at operational level and collaborate closely with: our Customer Success teams with overall responsibility for the clients, strategic and tactical relationship, expansion and adoption of SimCorp Products and Services as well as with SimCorp’s Global Service Delivery Centers specializing on different technical and functional Service solutions and offerings.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience
- Experience with large financial services software products such as SimCorp Dimension
- Degree in Sciences, IT or Finance or related fields (Bachelor or higher)
- Project management skills
- Very good communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to create and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to act within complex company structures
- Fluency in German and English
We also welcome applications from candidates who wish to work part-time (minimum 50%).
By working for SimCorp you will become an expert high in demand on an international scale. We offer excellent career opportunities which you may wish to explore at a later stage, for example in project management, customer experience, more sales-oriented roles or management. We offer an excellent training program with tailor-made training for our consultants such as the Customer Engagement Academy as well as mentoring programs. You will also obtain relevant certifications.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here, you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1.900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering many challenging and interesting opportunities. Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
For additional information about the position, please contact Rita Jeziorowski, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.