Are you interested in the optimization and automation of testing services, problem-solving at the interplay between technology and financial markets? Do you want to contribute to our success, participate in the transformation of business and be part of one of the leading financial software companies in the world?
SimCorp is transforming the way we deliver services to our clients. We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Service Delivery Consultant with proven skills in testing and test automation.
You will work in our global Validation and Test (V&T) delivery unit consisting of cross-located teams delivering high-quality testing services embedded into Configuration and Upgrade projects. V&T is a client-facing part of the SimCorp Global Managed Services organization.
In this role, you are to analyze complex business requirements, design and execute test cases, conduct meetings with customers, ensure incident management and test results reporting. You will have a great opportunity to use your test expertise combined with automation experience to contribute to the optimization and automation of testing services.
Being a member of the learning organization, you should constantly learn and grow having the ability and willingness to apply knowledge in different areas and share experience. At the senior level, it is important to be a strong team player and bring value impacting teams and outcomes.
We will work together to ensure that our customers gain the maximum benefit out of their investment.
- Analyze and understand upgrade and implementation project artifacts, i.e. customer's requirements and scope, test plan and strategy, documentation, and reporting, etc.
- Drive all phases of SimCorp Dimension upgrade and implementation project processes
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases based on analyzed project artifacts
- Execute, monitor, and control prepared test cases and thoroughly report actual test outcomes vs expected results
- Provide incident management for failed tests via reporting detected issues and carrying them out through the whole defect lifecycle
- Actively contribute to test automation, application of up-to-date tools and methodologies in testing including cloud-based solutions
- Collaborate closely with product development and business units at SimCorp
- Lead regular meetings with clients
- Participate in pre-execution kickoffs with clients identifying and documenting detailed workflows for efficient test execution
- Perform monitoring of team capacity, task estimations, and re-planning of projects to keep deadline
- Conduct training or ad-hoc coaching to transfer knowledge and experience on an individual and team level
- Knowledge of software upgrade and implementation project processes, Software Testing Life Cycle, incident management, standard test deliverables
- Have 3+ years' experience in testing role working on complex systems ideally within a financial domain
- Previous experience in test automation is required
- A relevant software testing qualification/s e.g. ISTQB (or equivalent) is a plus
- Unsupervised design, development, and implementation of test automation scripts is a plus.
- Familiar with SQL able to write basic scripts to manipulate data
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Applications
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Ability to work independently as well as in a cross-functional team
- Understanding of the Agile practices and frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of SimCorp Dimension is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mindset and a solution-focused attitude
- Proactive team player
- Good at keeping deadlines and work within a tight time schedule
- Self-motivation and determination to exceed expectations
- Self-sufficient, persistent, and fast learner
- Feedback culture
Why join SimCorp?
At SimCorp we sincerely believe our employees are our greatest asset – and we treat them accordingly. As a SimCorp'er you can work with highly skilled and supportive colleagues from more than 52 nationalities across 20+ international offices. You will experience an organization that welcomes people of all views and backgrounds and provides countless ways to grow and develop. You will share our pursuit for innovation and knowledge, and your contributions will help shape the future of financial technology. What better place to build a rewarding career?
Please include CV and motivational letter in English no later than February 15, 2021.
Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
To make sure you receive our emails please check your junk/spam folder and add SimCorp to the safe list of your e-mail contacts. Please note that only application sent through our system will be processed.
SimCorp offers an interesting and challenging position in an international, dynamic, and professional organization. You will be working in an organization that offers great flexibility with regard to planning your own work and great development opportunities professionally and personally. We offer flexible working hours plus many social activities after work. Our new colleagues join the SimCorp Academy – a three-week professional in-depth introduction to our SimCorp Dimension software platform. Your introduction is followed up in your local unit with on-the-job training and relevant courses.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career