SimCorp North America is looking for experienced Senior Service Delivery Consultants to join the growing Managed Services team. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp clients and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension. Senior Service Delivery Consultants support our clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Analyze problems and issues which occur in SimCorp Dimension at existing clients independently to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients, with guidance only on unusual and very complex situations
• Co-operate closely with SimCorp developers to combine business and technical know-how in analyzing client issues and requirements to provide optimal solutions both from a business and technical perspective
• Advise and service our clients independently by providing solutions related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension and beyond with regard to business-related, technical or legal requirements to ensure that the clients use SimCorp Dimension in an optimal, future-oriented way
• Provide convincing and effective solutions independently, always considering maintenance efficiency and revenue to support SimCorp's business goals
• Establish and maintain a network at several levels at the clients incl. management and be regarded as a trusted advisor by the client to foster a mutually beneficial partnership long-term
• Deliver consultancy and support single-handedly on a wide range of topics onsite at the client and tackle issues in new areas of expertise to provide ad-hoc answers and solutions
• Plan and conduct the technical or non-technical part of software upgrades for SimCorp Dimension and support release tests to ensure a smooth transition to the latest version of SimCorp Dimension
• Identify additional services/products which would improve the client’s operations and recommend these to the Operational Account Manager or Account Manager to create starting points for offering value-adding services and solutions to the client
• Conduct training or ad-hoc coaching to transfer knowledge and further develop training material to ensure the clients use the software in an optimal way
• Act as a coach or mentor and review work of others. Influence others regarding general practices and procedures within own field
• Degree within Physics/Math/Science/Engineering/Economics or Finance.
• 5+ years of experience within the Asset Management industry or within FinTech supporting Asset Managers.
• Knowledge of Back Offices, Accounting processes and financial transaction workflows.
• Previous experience in implementation or support of applications within the Back Office/Accounting/Fund Accounting area.
• Knowledge and experience with SimCorp Dimension product.
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a solution focused attitude.
• Proven record of delivering high client satisfaction.
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
• Methodical, hardworking, enthusiastic and an ability to work well under pressure.
SimCorp is a leading provider of investment management solutions to the world’s largest asset managers, fund managers, asset servicers, pension and insurance funds, wealth managers, banks and sovereign wealth funds. Here you will get to work with skilled and supportive colleagues. We are more than 1,900 employees from 50+ nationalities dedicated to supporting our 200+ clients across the globe.
We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, together we are building a culture where difference is valued. You will be part of a success story and a company that continues to grow, offering a lot of challenging and interesting opportunities.
Visit our career pages to learn why other people choose to work at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
If you would like to know more about the job, please apply. You can also contact Kevin Brown (North American Recruitment), email: email@example.com. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
Please include CV and motivational letter. Incoming applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.