Who we are
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While seeking to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
Why this role is important to us
At SimCorp, we assist some of the biggest financial institutions in the world to be fruitful by simplifying their investments, accounting, and operations. SimCorp continuously enhances the portfolio of offerings to remain at the forefront of industry technology and trends.
What you will be responsible for
Client Facing tasks & responsibilities
- Orchestrates the customer engagements effectively through regular meetings and monthly reporting (e.g., SLAs, Change Management, Capacity Management) ensuring deadlines, objectives and budgets are met.
- Contributes to monitoring, tracking, and controlling the financial key ratios of the service engagements.
- Primary escalation point for the customer's operational community regarding support quality and Change Management.
- Manages stakeholder expectations against contractual commitments and SLAs applying monthly reporting and the contract as a relationship building tool.
- Helps the customers optimise the utilisation of their current and future service engagements, including sharing and driving SimCorp's best-practices, thereby proactively driving overall customer business value.
- Builds and maintains a long-term trusted advisor relationship and improves customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Team-facing tasks & responsibilities
- Identifies, quantifies, and informs the Customer Success team and management responsible for onboarding and operation activities about issues impacting the service engagements against contractual commitments.
- Ensures smooth operation across onboarding and operation activities at existing customers by risk management reviews together with the Project Manager (PM).
- Keeps team up-to-date on Change Requests (CR) and margin development (specifically on operational costs) of the service engagements, and aligns with relevant stakeholders (e.g., PM).
- Captures and builds knowledge in defined processes, and shares this with others.
- Anticipates and resolves conflicts.
- Ensures quality of Service Delivery Management, onboarding, and operational deliverables.
- Uses the Global SDM standards in daily operations and contributes to continuous development and improvement thereof.
Cross-team tasks & responsibilities
- Produces clear customer correspondence and reports by selecting the most appropriate communication techniques.
- Works closely with SimCorp’s delivery organization for problem resolution and best-practices sharing.
- Represents the Customer Success team in Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings.
- Ensures a smooth transition between the different stages of the service lifecycle
What we value
Most importantly, you can see yourself contributing and thriving in the position described above. How you gained the skills needed for doing that is less important. We expect you to be good at several of the following and be able to - and interested in - learning the rest.
- A background in either Project Management, Customer Success or Service Delivery in Technology
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in the Financial Industry.
- Experience in supporting SaaS platforms
- Comfortable in a customer facing role building strong client relationships
- Strong sense of ownership, accountability and commitment to deliver quality business outcomes
Please click below to apply or get in touch with David Wisemantel (email@example.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp has to offer regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is suitable for you, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to support you discover the right role.