WHO WE ARE:
For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2500+ employees, 80 nationalities with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients.
While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT TO US:
Senior Service Delivery Technical Consultants are skilled professionals who form part of our SaaS Operations team delivering services to our clients. The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful support and maintenance of SimCorp Dimension and to all aspects of service delivery around SimCorp Dimension.
Senior Service Delivery Technical Consultants support our clients by providing solutions and deploying services related to the usage of SimCorp Dimension. They work closely with local and global teams within SimCorp. They instruct, coach and mentor less experienced consultants. They may lead small and medium sized projects within the function.
In this key role you will work onsite at client to provide technical support & solutions to overcome issues encountered by the customer and to optimise usage of the systems for them. This interesting job offers you a unique opportunity to increase your knowledge and get experience on a variety of disciplines. You will find yourself working in a dynamic and fast-growing environment for an international company with a significant growth potential and career opportunities. If you want to contribute to our success and develop in a professional environment - grow with us!
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Provide support for resolving problems and issues which occur in the technical solutions and the system operations of SimCorp Dimension and the underlying infrastructure at clients to provide convincing and timely solutions to our clients.
- Report and dashboard maintenance and development, and daily operations of technology platforms, including monitoring and troubleshooting.
- You will be based in Hong Kong and will be required to work onsite at client. Weekend/Public Holiday works are required on occasion. Working extended hours might also be required on occasion.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within asset management, insurance, superannuation funds, funds management, or custodian
- You have experience in SimCorp Dimension or front-to-back office system operations.
- Broad knowledge and solid experience in technology operations and experience of managing or working with large software application in complex technology environments.
- Knowledge and experience in programming, e.g.Java, PowerShell, Batch Script, SQL, XML, XPath, XSLT
- Strong troubleshooting and coding skills
- Proactive nature, service-minded and a natural drive for problem solving, enthusiastic, committed and result-oriented
- Excellent client communication and presentation skills including listening skills, and fluency in English (spoken and written)
An attractive salary, bonus scheme, and pension are essential for any work agreement. However, in SimCorp, we believe we can offer more. Therefore, in addition to the traditional benefit scheme, we provide a good work & life balance and opportunities for professional development: there is never just only one route - we offer an individual approach to professional development to support the direction you want to take. Visit our career pages to learn more about working at SimCorp: www.simcorp.com/career
Since SimCorp operates in 20+ offices worldwide, the benefits package may vary from country to country.
Please click below to apply to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks.
Please note only applications sent through our system will be processed. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks.
We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.