For over 50 years, we have worked closely with investment and asset managers to become the world’s leading provider of integrated investment management solutions. We are 2,100+ colleagues with a broad range of nationalities, educations, professional experiences, ages, and backgrounds in general.
SimCorp is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a culture where diverse perspectives and expertise are integrated in our everyday work. We believe in the continual growth and development of our employees, so that we can provide best-in-class solutions to our clients. While striving to deliver client value, we believe it is vital to consider our people and our planet in every business decision we make. Acting responsibly is not optional. It is essential.
As our new Software Engineer, you will join SimCorp’s Product Division, a full-scale agile organization. Here, you will become part of a cross functional and cross located agile team which is responsible for delivering functionality within a specific module of our product SimCorp Dimension. You will apply your talents to all stages of the development lifecycle, including creation and review of user stories, development, design, testing, coding, code reviews, writing automated tests, and support. You will be using multiple technologies, and your responsibilities will also include:
- Working with product management to refine new features
- Developing core functionality to support the business modules
- Maintaining the existing code base
- Be part of reviewing product code and formulate test scenarios
- Constantly learning and developing yourself, the team and our product
What we value:
- C# skills, .NET framework and object-oriented software design and programming
- Understanding of one or more functional programming languages (OCaml, Standard ML, F#, Scala, Haskell)
- Experience in designing and developing Web APIs
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a similar field
- You are fluent in English and have strong communication skills
- Official employment according to the Ukrainian legislation, white market competitive salary, and corporate bonus
- 28 vacation days
- Sick leaves according to Ukrainian legislation
- High-class health insurance program
- Extra compensation for sports/internet
- Numerous learning and development opportunities, e.g. courses, conferences, certifications, on-line learning, coaching and mentorship programs etc
Please click below to apply or get in touch with Oleksandra Nelipa (Oleksandra.Nelipa@simcorp.com) to learn more about the vacancy and what SimCorp offers regarding salary, benefits, and perks
Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your CV in English as soon as possible. If you are interested in being a part of SimCorp but are not sure this role is the right fit, submit your CV anyway. SimCorp is on an exciting growth journey, and our Talent Acquisition Team is ready to help you discover the right role for you. The approximate time to consider your CV is three weeks. We are eager to continually improve our talent acquisition process and make everyone’s experience positive and valuable. Therefore, during the process we will ask you to provide your feedback, which is highly appreciated.